• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELLAS OT MAPPING THREAD

@DestinationSer
The 2nd picture is a complete copy of another server with very small adjustments (and it still looks poor), weow u pro mapper.

Now onto the actual topic, it's true that most servers have crap maps but this is the showoff section and they want to see really good pieces and I would suggest listening to what they have to say if you want to improve as a mapper however I wouldn't mind playing on a map like this and I doubt most players wouldn't mind either - just try to make your server fun and i'm sure that people will enjoy it. :)

Last edited:
The 2nd picture is a complete copy of another server with very small adjustments (and it still looks poor), weow u pro mapper.

Now onto the actual topic, it's true that most servers have crap maps but this is the showoff section and people prefer to see unwalkable maps with details everywhere else they'll cry.
You sir are one of the few poisonus and discouraging people ever to exist on this forum. Heres a couple tips for you,
1. Start behaving (Go talk to a psychiatrist about your problems)
2. Create a new account (<- This to start fresh, noone will recognize you)
3. Contribute to the society instead of talking smack and discouraging people with your toxic posts
4. Stop acting like your top shit, stop trying to act like you are funny cause you are not even close to being funny

You should take this into consideration,
and about your criticism about my map, I understand what your saying. But the thing is my friend, is that if you havent noticed the thread in my signature is a matter of fact called The Collapser Zulu Resurrection Project and if you clicked on it to read anything there, you would see that Ive stated that im resurrecting the old memorizeable and familiar pieces/functions in collapser and adding new ones.

Weow. I need to see a psychiatrist because I called your map poor. kk.

Last edited:
Weow. I need to see a psychiatrist because I called your map poor. kk.
I understand what your saying. But the thing is my friend, is that if you havent noticed the thread in my signature is a matter of fact called The Collapser Zulu Resurrection Project
Read my post again. Also well yeah, it lacks details cause its a depot XD But im not gonna sit here and fight you, as I seem to be the most mature here ill just end this convo right now and I will not reply to you anymore.. I have better things to attend to :)

@Ontopic
@Hellas OTS Keep taking criticism positively and keep working on your maps and you'll see great progress in 1 weeks of time :)

@Ahilphino
Thanks for your comment. And the content will be GREAT. you will all see :)

@DestinationSer
I believe that your project is good.. And we need a other project like collapser but it really does make the previous owner mike never want to host it again.
If mike is not to publish collapser once more.. The resurrection project should certainly take place..
But to be honest with you.. I really would like to see more of your mapping skills as i have seen only a few images. Have you got a thread with pictures?

@Ahilphino
Thanks for your comment. And the content will be GREAT. you will all see :)

@DestinationSer
I believe that your project is good.. And we need a other project like collapser but it really does make the previous owner mike never want to host it again.
If mike is not to publish collapser once more.. The resurrection project should certainly take place..
But to be honest with you.. I really would like to see more of your mapping skills as i have seen only a few images. Have you got a thread with pictures?
I do not have a showoff thread, Im just showing you that taking criticism in a good way improves your mapping. Nothing else :)

e9WYMT.png

You've got a cool idea but execution is terrible. The map is at least 2/10 to me. Lot of random stuff everywhere like fire and energy fields, burning walls, electrified pillars, plants on the middle of water etc. If you wanted to capture ancient Greece climate you're doing it wrong, sir!

Kinda funny how many haters you have, you've been improving. Your idea is awesome, the execution vould be a little better but it still looks fun to play. You cannot please everyone. Keep up the good work man. Congrats

Back