• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello Everyone :)

SamDaMan

I'm a Chicken. Bawk.
Reaction score
I hope everyone from OTFans remembers me :)
Hello guys, what's goin on?
Oh and btw, if we haven't met before, here's a bit about me.

I'm Sam, I'll be 18 in May. I was a Moderator on OTF for a while, until I resigned due to my inactivity because of some RL issues. I'm one of the top posters there even though I haven't been active there for oh... 7 months now atleast. Probably much much more.

I was around when Talaturen and Pekay or whoever it was had their big fight over I don't remember what, and he got banned lol.

Just came here because the site looks cool, and I noticed some of the cool people from OTF had migrated over here. Good choice btw :)

Post here or PM me if you have any questions, or anything to say.

Btw: 2 things.
1. I can't seem to edit my posts lol, makes one very careful about what they say I guess. EDIT: LOL! as you can see, I can edit this one, but I couldn't edit my other post on a different thread.. idk lol.
2. I couldn't find an introductions section, so I figured this was the best place. If not, please move it. :)

yay you came to otland Sma!! <3
and i have no idea why u cant edit ur posts, shud be there =S [bottom right corner of ur post]

I can edit now haha, was just one post that wasn't working I guess.
And yeah, I came to OtLand, it seems cool :)

For the edit part, if you post a thing in the download section you can't edit because you can upload a link, let a moderator check it, and after that edit it again ^_^

And yes, I know you from OTFans..

Back