• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help Can,t connect.

gurden

i need support for my server, good scripter!
Reaction score
Heey im having problems with connecting to my own apache homesite, i can connect by localhost but not my IP adress. I have opened my ports and checked my firewall. I have been hosting before without problems, but right now something is fucked up. Im using 0.3.6 . I can login on the tibia server on localhost aswell. But when i put my ip adress in the config i can,t connect to the server at all. Any Idea's?

yea they are ^^ I have had server for 2 mounths ago. Now something fucked up. Maybe the Hosts file in system32? Can anyone send me the file ur using? The one u start with, i just wanna have a look.

I doubt this has anything to do with the hosts file...

Instead check your software firewall and router settings.

Firewall is fixed years ago. I had installed mysql and apashe running on a computer in the same house on same router. Maybe thats the problem?

Back