• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP, cant get my server online

ECAl

Reaction score
hi, there must be a ton of forums of this al ready but i cant find one, s im asking for help.
im trying to put my ots online but i just can't.

im using "noip" to create a host and usiing it as the ip in the file "config.lua", and i can acces to it and play, but my friends cant get online, they cant even enter the web page that is used to create the account, if some one can help me it wold be awesome

pd. i all ready open the ports 7171,7172 and make the rules on the firewall, i hope someone can help me, thnx

Its in u Pc or vps If u Pc you Should open 192.168.1.1 If Vps There Are Vps DOn't open port Form Fire wall Should Form Control panal

You posted in the wrong forum board, this thread must be moved to the support board: Support

A couple of questions:
What OT server are you using? (e.g. TFS 0.3, 0.4, 1.0, 1.2)
What website application are you using (e.g. Gesior or Znote?)
What is your router model?
Did you configure router firewall and/or computer firewall?
What did you exactly put in the firewall?
You need to forward port 80 TCP for http server (website) and 7171 TCP for Opentibia login server to your private address (e.g. 192.168.x.x)
Are you using your public IP address for your no-ip.com forwarding? Find out which public IP address you have: whatismyip.com
Did you change the IP to public IP address in config.lua? For example:
Code:
ip = "yourpublicip"

You can also try to test if other people can login with your public ip address. It can also happen that you might need to wait for no-ip.com DNS to be updated. You could try to configure your router to use the DNS server from Google which is primary DNS: 8.8.8.8 and secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4 or use OpenDNS if you don't like Google then configure your DNS to: 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 for better lookups.

Last edited:
Check that your connection is a private connection and try disabling SPI in the router's page if possible

@Senzubean
im using the "Otserver 10.98 - ByJesusMa"
the web is "Gesior2012-TFS-1.0"
the modem is "Alcatel_Lucent"
im usinf a no-ip forwarding rigth now is the "maya.ddnsking.com"
from mi modem i allow the ports 7171 and 7172
in my firewall i go"indor rules" - create new rule- port-7171 etc..
i had move so many things im desesperating now, but in one point i was able to lo login using the "maya.ddnsking.com" as the ip, and i loged in using other computer in the same network and it worked

Last edited:
Back