• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Help compile otclientv8 for android in windows 10

Jeyci

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi

I have installed

In create C:\android
I have installed

install android extension for visual studio
Untitled.png

This is the part that i don't get how to folllow
Lua:
In visual studio go to options -> cross platform -> c++ and set Android NDK to C:\android\android-ndk-r21b Right click on otclientv8 -> proporties -> general and change target api level to android-25

had no problems compiling dx/gl

I'm using these
Obviously I'm executing the sln that is located C:\Users\pasturryx\OneDrive\Documentos\GitHub\otclientv8\android

Last edited:
"Also install android extension for visual studio In visual studio go to options -> cross platform -> c++ and set Android NDK" to Okey i found this. still got problem with folders and libraries. please help

changed this
Lua:
C:\Microsoft\AndroidNDK\android-ndk-r23c
don't know with this folder is there
to
Code:
C:\Android\android-ndk-r21d
<<< i installed android in c
Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: otclientv8_lib, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>ANDROID_HOME=C:\Android\android-ndk-r21d\platforms\android-26
1>ANDROID_SDK_ROOT=C:\Android\android-ndk-r21d\platforms\android-26
1>ANT_HOME=
1>JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Android\jdk\jdk-8.0.302.8-hotspot\jdk8u302-b08
1>NDK_ROOT=C:\Android\android-ndk-r21d
1>pch.h
1>clang : error : no such file or directory: 'C:\Users\felip\OneDrive\Documentos\GitHub\otclientv8\android\otclientv8_lib\pch.h'
1>clang : error : no input files
1>Done building project "otclientv8_lib.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
2>------ Build started: Project: otclientv8 (otclientv8\otclientv8), Configuration: Release x64 ------
Post automatically merged:

solved
followed this and read it properly

Last edited:
Back