• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help] Dedicated problem

Dalale

GX
Reaction score
Alright i have order an dedicated server,
and when i installed xampp and was opening the things,
it showed like this

Please if somone could help me i dont know the prob.:thumbup:

Can't you click into the "Start" button of Apache??
And if you check the box of Apache???

This problem happened to me too one time but I touch every button and then, after some seconds, showed me "Running".
I never opened that cmd console [C:\xampp\xampp_start.exe] that you show.

Can't you click into the "Start" button of Apache??
And if you check the box of Apache???

This problem happened to me too one time but I touch every button and then, after some seconds, showed me "Running".
I never opened that cmd console [C:\xampp\xampp_start.exe] that you show.

Alright thank you gonna test, btw what xampp version u use? i use 1.6.8

Btw when i type localhost/phpmyadmin

Hmmmm, try pressing Start button, and every time you press it wait 10~ seconds. Try it like 2-3 times, then, if doesn't work don't know...

Be sure that you don't have any firewall or something that blocks the connection on port 80

or

press "Cntrl+Alt+Supr": on Process, finish apache.exe process (there can be one or two process of apache.exe) and try what I said on the top of that post:

Hmmmm, try pressing Start button, and every time you press it wait 10~ seconds. Try it like 2-3 times, then, if doesn't work don't know...

If the problem does'nt solved, sorry, but I can't help you then.

Be sure that you don't have any firewall or something that blocks the connection on port 80

or

press "Cntrl+Alt+Supr": on Process, finish apache.exe process and try:

If the problem does'nt solved, sorry, but I can't help you then.

aff it aint working come on need fix this all ports open

EDIT : Cntrl+Alt+Supr": ?? what do you mean

If it's a dedicated server, you must have all the ports opened.
Go to > Start > Execute... > and write > cmd
In the console write > ipconfig
Tell me what shows after > Default Gateway (in spanish is "Puerta de enlace predeterminada", I don't know if I wrote well in English xD)

Example:
- Default Gateway: 192.168.1.1

Access to > http://192.168.1.1 >>> If it works, you can access to the router/modem webpage. I don't know if this will work or not because is dedicated server...

But, disable firewall of windows then <- or -> set an exception for apache and port 80 on the firewall.

had same probb. weird error, re install and try diffrent types of installing.. rar, zip, .exe.. dont use xampp lite
I will. please come msn. help me out
If it's a dedicated server, you must have all the ports opened.
Go to > Start > Execute... > and write > cmd
In the console write > ipconfig
Tell me what shows after > Default Gateway (in spanish is "Puerta de enlace predeterminada", I don't know if I wrote well in English xD)
Example:
- Default Gateway: 192.168.1.1

Access to > http://192.168.1.1 >>> If it works, you can access to the router/modem webpage. I don't know if this will work or not because is dedicated server...

But, disable firewall of windows then <- or -> set an exception for apache and port 80 on the firewall.

If you still have the problem!

Try this:

Close everything that have with Xampp todo!
enter xampp folder! and click on restart_xampp
Now it should work..

didnt work :(

Run C:\xampp\xampp-portcheck.exe and put a image here.
(run it with apache/mysql off and xampp off)

Then you can see which port is already in use and which application has this port opened.

Okey, are you using Windows Vista or Windows 7?
In Apache Friends official webpage says that you can use Xampp with Windows Vista x32 bits, not x64.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Try to do this:

~ DO IT WITH APACHE/MYSQL OFF (ALL SERVICES OF XAMPP OFF) AND XAMPP OFF TOO ~

Go to > C:\xampp\apache\conf
and open httpd.conf

Then, go to line 52~53 (Cntrl+T in spanish computers -- or, on Notepad, Edit> Go to...) and edit:
#Listen 12.34.56.78:80
Listen 80
change it to
#Listen 12.34.56.78:8090
Listen 8090
and arround line 168, find:
ServerName localhost:80
and change it to:
ServerName localhost:8090
After that, try to open Xampp and Start Apache/MySQL.

Of course, now you have to enter to your webpage by LOCALHOST:8090 (if it works) xD.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

If doesn't work, try my last help:

windowsxa8.png

And then, run again xampp-portcheck.exe :thumbup:

Last edited:
Okey, are you using Windows Vista or Windows 7?
In Apache Friends official webpage says that you can use Xampp with Windows Vista x32 bits, not x64.

Try to do this:

~ DO IT WITH APACHE/MYSQL OFF (ALL SERVICES OF XAMPP OFF) AND XAMPP OFF TOO ~

Go to > C:\xampp\apache\conf
and open httpd.conf

Then, go to line 52~53 (Cntrl+T in spanish computers -- or, on Notepad, Edit> Go to...) and edit:

change it to

and arround line 168, find:

and change it to:

After that, try to open Xampp and Start Apache/MySQL.

Of course, now you have to enter to your webpage by LOCALHOST:8090 (if it works) xD.

If doesn't work, try my last help:

windowsxa8.png

And then, run again xampp-portcheck.exe :thumbup:

Damn dude it worked to the database but when i try to acces to the homepage it dosnt work it shows like this

Back