• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help] Graphic Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Off
Senator
Reaction score
Im wondering why I cannot play 2 games at once..
I start Tibia, and I want to mana sit, while playing Warrock. But 30 seconds after I run Warrock, it close down as I would close the process.
I use a nVidia G-Force 7500, 512 mb (Shared memory till 768 mbs). And I run on Windows Xp, Home Edition.
Btw, after I login Tibia I set the frame rate to 10 (minimum).
Any idea to solve this problem?

Im wondering why I cannot play 2 games at once..
I start Tibia, and I want to mana sit, while playing Warrock. But 30 seconds after I run Warrock, it close down as I would close the process.
I use a nVidia G-Force 7500, 512 mb (Shared memory till 768 mbs). And I run on Windows Xp, Home Edition.
Btw, after I login Tibia I set the frame rate to 10 (minimum).
Any idea to solve this problem?

What i could advice you is, install an programe that checks the tempature in your computer.
if it gets to hot it will sound an alarm.
when u start warrock and suddenly your computer gets turned off (it's an option in the programe) then u know it's your grapic card (or somting else).

p.s)
And you can check the temp of every hardware in your computer.

Im pretty sure it's the graphic card, since I had some kicks from Warrock saying I had drivers problem.

fps should be so HIGH as possible not so small as possible...

I use them low because doing it might help to be possible play 2 games at once.. You didn't get it tough :(
Anyways I still need help with this, it frustrate me..

The same happened to me. I was training on tibia while playing DoD, but I managed to fix it.

It may be that you're running out of memory(RAM) if you got both games up at the same time.
How much memory do you have in your computer?

2 gb of ram. Tibia doesn't take much, and warrock doesnt use up to 450..
I used low framrate on tibia, but still crashing.

I was thinking that if he had less then 1 GB of ram, it could be the problem.

Thanks Kiper, I will try that when i get at home. I think I only used DirectX9 and Open Gl. I will try it with DirectX5.

EDIT: It works. (DirectX5+low framrate). Thank you Kiper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back