• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help ME Whit SQL

Yes, a option for begginers use XML is true, because you don't need work mySQL Server.

If really want use mySQL, you need download a server on www.mysql.org, install and i recommend use a Standart configurate mode on wizard.

To manage your mySQL server i recommend to you use a DBTools download at www.dbtools.com.br (is BR but have a English language).

With dbTools is very easy to create a Database and import SQL from you OT Package.

Yes, a option for begginers use XML is true, because you don't need work mySQL Server.

If really want use mySQL, you need download a server on www.mysql.org, install and i recommend use a Standart configurate mode on wizard.

To manage your mySQL server i recommend to you use a DBTools download at www.dbtools.com.br (is BR but have a English language).

With dbTools is very easy to create a Database and import SQL from you OT Package.

Back