• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help Me With Maximum Health Monster

Solutions
Reaction score
how do I increase the maximum life of the monster ? in my is the maximum 999,999,999. Please Help, i need change for 200m or 200b. In my server have Rebirth System.

Last edited:
It is very time consuming but not really hard to increase the limit.
If you wanna increase the maximum limit for like heal, damage & experience as well it gonna be a bit harder.

What you want to do pretty much is change uint32_t to uint64_t & int32_t to int64_t.
Remember for players in mysql, to change health, healthmax, experience, mana, manamax from int to unsigned bigint.

Last edited:
It is very time consuming but not really hard to increase the limit.
If you wanna increase the maximum limit for like heal, damage & experience as well it gonna be a bit harder.

What you want to do pretty much is change uint32_t to uint64_t & int32_t to int64_t.
Remember for players, to change health, healthmax, experience, mana, manamax from int to unsigned bigint.
Where i change???

Back