• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP request

Matt Da Man

Reaction score
anyone know which WoW server pierce is playing? please message me asap, i'll give some items on moonhawk, if you know the name i'll be very generous but if not... i will find out eventually

fo sho, what was pierce thinking? hes gunna be free without paying out?? are you kidding me??

PAYOUT = $3,000 USD

ask daddy if he'll pay, i'm sure he will...

currently not accepting payment untill i see him dancing around on cam in underwear

currently not accepting payment untill i see him dancing around on cam in underwear

is your name ryan? i don't think so buddy. only ryan gets that for free.

osama-bin-laden.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Maybe Rut/Jocke too, but only when hes not pinging people!

is your name ryan? i don't think so buddy. only ryan gets that for free.

osama-bin-laden.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Maybe Rut/Jocke too, but only when hes not pinging people!

You were the one paying me to ping you stupid motherfucker. And that's the wrong religion, Tbh im probably whiter than you baddy

Btw, what are you gonna do to him in wow? message him? That was the most stupid thing i've ever heard doooooood

Pierce prolly playing Horde, so they'll go to Alliance and "farm" him.
Even though they were my old teams mates b4 i stopped playing tibia I still think that this is totally rubbish..
Guys it's not even funny anymore.

Pierce prolly playing Horde, so they'll go to Alliance and "farm" him.
Even though they were my old teams mates b4 i stopped playing tibia I still think that this is totally rubbish..
Guys it's not even funny anymore.

And how are they gonnna know where he is? and its called gank

stop hating u noobs
i see only the pingers are the ones hating
if u got nothing nice to say then dont say nothing ok bads?

Back