• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP: Setting up your first server

gekzter

Reaction score
Good Day My server gods

I'm having this issue with the guide: Setting up your first server (https://docs.otland.net/ots-guide/running-your-first-ot-server/setting-up-your-first-server)

I set up everything with the guide "best" scenario and I get this error, i'm following the instructions but I'm not sure, first

If i need to do more changes since this is the name of my phpMyadmin server znote, the TFS version not sure if its the right one i'm using the one for 64x that is on the download link

If you need more information please let me know, I'm trying to create a server upon many people request

Its hard to find nowdays a good rl fun OT and Im sure ill achieve a good one!

if i can make this work XD

Attachments

• asdfasdfasdfasf.png
    asdfasdfasdfasf.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 15 · VirusTotal
1. The first step is the one we already did when setting up the database.
2. The second step tells you to run the given SQL queries in your database via phpMyAdmin.
3. The third step asks you to modify config.php. Open it with your text editor and edit the following variables \(at least\):
  • $config['ServerEngine'] with the correct TFS version you are running \(TFS_02, TFS_03 or TFS_10\).
  • $config['sqlUser'] with your MySQL user \(root\).
  • $config['sqlPassword'] with the MySQL password you chose.
  • $config['sqlDatabase'] with the database name you chose.

seems you missed that to me, or it errored and you didn't notice

Back