• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Help with IP.

lolumad

Reaction score
Hello,

Well, the situation is that I got a internet that is changing IP everytime I restart it,
is there any chance to get this fixed? I mean if I put up a server and my internet fucks up, its a new ip!

But is it possible to like... buy a webbhotel and my IP will never change? I dont know. I need some help

Rep++ as hell.

Regards,
Lolumad! :D

its not that expensive i think its like 5-20$ extra a month.
if you have a dynamic ip having a router wont help solve the problem.
Your internet service provider changes the ip.

its not that expensive i think its like 5-20$ extra a month.
if you have a dynamic ip having a router wont help solve the problem.
Your internet service provider changes the ip.

Ofc i does..

I got it like that, with a router online 24/7 your Modem will never stay idle and it won't have time to change the IP

My IP only change when it's electric blackout or it's something wrong with the ISP.
and that like once every year or something

Ofc i does..

I got it like that, with a router online 24/7 your Modem will never stay idle and it won't have time to change the IP

My IP only change when it's electric blackout or it's something wrong with the ISP.
and that like once every year or something

May I ask what broadband you are using and what router, I cant find a router to my wireless internet "telenor" It sucks.

i've used no-ip software when i was testing stuff on windwos (was lazy to go linux because of the games kkkkkkkkkkkk) and it updated it very fast, also it is a solution, and even when it may no the best, specially because is waste of resources, he doesn't have any other for now, also, why would he pay for static ip or so instead of pay for a hosting or w/e... he is definetely not spending money on his server which means that he doesn't have interest on that, or it is simply not a serious project anyway, so no-ip is more than good for what he needs

i've used no-ip software when i was testing stuff on windwos (was lazy to go linux because of the games kkkkkkkkkkkk) and it updated it very fast, also it is a solution, and even when it may no the best, specially because is waste of resources, he doesn't have any other for now, also, why would he pay for static ip or so instead of pay for a hosting or w/e... he is definetely not spending money on his server which means that he doesn't have interest on that, or it is simply not a serious project anyway, so no-ip is more than good for what he needs

Yeah but how long will it take to be updated??

Back