• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

help with monsters.. and items._.'

Zorinhi

Reaction score
Well.. my problem is that when i put an imported monster in RME and everything it's ok I run my server ,my server load fine the monster.xml but later when is loading the map it's says > [Spawn::addMonster] Cannot find "The Monster" what can i do?

And my other problem is with items.. ._.' I try to create a new item (someona can give my a guide?haha i can't get a guide ): in search f.) well I edited a item like a wand but i just edited the name and the attack then I run the server and the server says something like >unable to load Items.xml want to continue? < I got that problem ):

Plz help me and sorry for my english xD

Thanks..

i dont have monster.xml well i dont know in my monster folder says the name of the monster and thats all like demon.xml and I just make this..> i create a monster like lol.xml then i import it to rme then i put that monster in a place so i run the ot and the ot says the problem x.x

and what can i do to create items in server 8.6? I use this server ( Alissow Ots 4.11 )

or someone can give me a guide to create monster and add it to mape editor RME in servers 8.6?

Thanks

Last edited:
Back