• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with NPC Duel (Pokemon)

Jeffers

Reaction score
Good afternoon,
This is my first post, sorry if I'm in the wrong session.

I am creating a sistem Duel between NPC and coach, and my server has the doSummonMonster function that creates a pokemon for the NPC, but I can not make the pokemon in pokemon NPC to target the challenging (Player).

Then developed another system through doSummonCreature, using the event to control attack and think the pokemon with the npc and everything is working properly in battle sistem, the only problem is that despite the npc attacking pokemon pokemon the only challenger, other pokemon players can attack npc, thus helping the Defiant to win the battle.

My doubt is if anyone knows a way to solve one of two problems that I can finalize the system, the solution can be both in script and in source, I have access to both.

Thank you

Back