• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with Object Builder.

Niklas B

Reaction score
Back in the days when i had an OT, it was soooo much more easy to do all the stuff, at least as what i remember.
Anyways.

I'm trying to open all the items in Object Builder to see all the ID's and stuff.

But this is the message i get when i try to load:

Error: Unknown flag. flag=0x2b, previous=0x1, category=Item, id=101.
at nail.otlib.things::ThingSerializer$/readProperties3()
at nail.otlib.things::ThingTypeStorage/loadThingTypeList()
at nail.otlib.things::ThingTypeStorage/readBytes()
at nail.otlib.things::ThingTypeStorage/load()
at nail.objectbuilder.core::ObjectBuilderWorker/onLoadFiles()
at nail.signals::Signal/dispatch()
at nail.workers::ApplicationWorker/mainToWorkerMessageHandler()

Any clues?

Which client version dat & spr are you trying to open? And with which object builder version?

It looks like you are trying to open a sprite and dat file with a version of object builder that doesn't support it.

Things are quite a bit more in depth now than they used to be, but it's not bad once you get the hang of it, and it comes with lots more flexibility. :)

have a solution?

I have the same error

Without knowing which object builder version you are using, and which spr&dat version you are trying to open, I have no idea.

"Unknown flag" makes me think you are using the wrong object builder to open the graphic files.

Example: Trying to open 7.1 spr&dat files with a newer object builder.

It won't work because the dat structure changed.

Back