• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with windows 7

Rab

Reaction score
Umm guys, i just format my pc, just to be virus-free and start from 0 again, suddenly, end of installation, i check i just have 3GB free on my hard disk, i check and i still have my old stuff! There is probable virus, i just want to start from 0, how can i do now?

Are you sure that you've formated the whole hard disk? If it has partitions, you must delete the partitions before format the hard disk (it should be done with the windows installation disc) and then format it; but if you have more than one hard disk, you should format them one per one.

Do a factory restore, restores the comp from when you first bought it and if you don't know how to do it then google it, too tired to explain sorry.

enter bios, clean the harddrive, put in CD, restart comp, boot from CD, install, done.

Make sure you deleted the old partition. Are your old files still there? How many gigabytes does your HDD hold?

Back