• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

help

robber

Reaction score
i just started a sql server with tfs and im on it but idk how to make my char an admin can someone tell me how

Ok, this is very easy.

Just do this:

1.- Go to your database... phpMyAdmin 2.9.1.1-Debian-8

2.- Select it and then go to players.

3.- Change the group_id of your character to 5. (It was 0)

4.- Save it, and then just play with your character.

** Your character is gonna be a God, if you want to change it to a position called Admin, go to "groups" and change it. Also, you can change that green outfit.

Just change the place that says 302, to 266.

I think 266 is the community manager.

Good Luck.

am i supposed to goto players, go to browse, click on group id, select the 1 next to my characters name under group id, go down to edit, changed it to 5 and it didnt do anything
Error

SQL query: Edit

UPDATE `otserv`.`groups` SET `id` = '5',
`flags` = '0',
`access` = '0',
`maxdepotitems` = '0',
`maxviplist` = '0' WHERE `groups`.`id` =1 LIMIT 1

MySQL said: Documentation
#1451 - Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (`otserv/accounts`, CONSTRAINT `accounts_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`group_id`) REFERENCES `groups` (`id`))

ok i went to players/browse/edit my character, but under group id it only has a drop bar with only up to -3 what am i doing wrong?

Back