• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~Heroine(Is addicting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessikah

~Heroine~
Reaction score
Hiya! I just decided to make thread about my lovely character Heroine! I'll be posting here some screenshots with my advances, loots etc. Please rate & comment. :)

Some advances for good start^^

100 Distance Fighting!

34 Magic Level

Level 200 ;~

mI haff hauz!!! My new house in progress. Hope i ll get some nice items soon ;p

New house!

Last edited:
She does i have Pm her And she may Think im a Stalker or something.. She pays no attention to me.. although she looks lovely :)

and smart..

and yes.. Heroine is Addictive dont ever try it,,,
( Whistles..THen hits the Bong)

Dam, Everyone is loving her.... Don't make her run now.

Thank you and you and you... Oh! And you. I just bought new house from Shy Guy today; i m gonna post some pics of it soon.

P.S If somone don't like bots, please don't watch my pics cause my sweet elf will be always with me :> So if you hate bad, eVul cheaters don't watch my thread cause it's can be really bad for your health!!!

If you guys can't stop posting a lot of off topic shit, this thread will be closed.

If you guys can't stop posting a lot of off topic shit, this thread will be closed.

KUH-FUCKING POW!​
i'll post something on topic though so it doesn't get closed.

Nice pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back