• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroland RPG - Information and Discussion

Yep, saldy its just a side project, Both @Evil Hero and I have Real life struggles, Im going trough College mean while Hero is the "Manager" of his own restaurant ;P but yep its still "Alive" In a sence

@macedoon
Help me maybe? you don't need to do much ;P just map with me from time to time? Is better than your aim for higher Leagues on "LoL"

Ok, ok. I have LoL and my own noobish map which i map from time to time and if I would map for someone else, I would try and help Therran out, not that they need it ;P

@macedoon you wouldn't be mapping for someone else, since you won't be doing it for us instead you will do it for your own satisfaction, of helping Noobs like Hero and me <3?

Bump cuz why not?
35n1mrr.jpg

@Snooby Tell me how so? just saying is awful does not help in the most minimum, and is just destructive criticism ;c. Also I'm not concerned on how the mini map looks I'm more concerned about the content about it, if its like that is for a reason, but I'm thinking about making more open spaces also on the upper right corner is mostly undone so ignore <3

Back