• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Heroland

Evil Mark

Reaction score
Heroland

Hello, as you may know. I've got an ongoing project at the moment being, however I was recently handed over Heroland Project.

I am however looking for 1 or 2 experienced mappers that can send me over mapping pieces that I could implent into Herolands current map.

What I expect from the mapper
  • You have to be over the age of 16 or atleast mature
  • None of the work you send me may be copied from elsewhere
  • You have to be good at detailing
  • You have to be good at shaping
  • You may not be occupied by other projects or ongoing events in rl.

Visit this link for pictures: http://otland.net/f57/heroland-official-teaser-i-22693/

If you do feel like you qualify for this job, then by all means, apply for it :thumbup:

Last edited:
Heroland

Hello, as you may know. I've got an ongoing project at the moment being, however I was recently handed over Heroland Project.

I am however looking for 1 or 2 experienced mappers that can send me over mapping pieces that I could implent into Herolands current map.

What I expect from the mapper
  • [*]You have to be over the age of 16
  • None of the work you send me may be copied from elsewhere
  • You have to be good at detailing
  • You have to be good at shaping
  • You may not be occupied by other projects or ongoing events in rl.

If you do feel like you qualify for this job, then by all means, apply for it :thumbup:

Could you fu**ing stop looking after age?

Could you fu**ing stop looking after age?

I don't want immature people working on my crew, so thats why I am looking for age.

I don't mean to disrespect anybody, but if you feel like you're mature then please, do feel free to apply.

You may not be occupied by other projects or ongoing events in rl.

Ye no - life ftw

Don't think I was informed about this :eek:.

I got the heroland map that is most up to date, not Evil Hero. (From 28th April).

Do you want it?

I was in the old Heroland team as Hoster (OT, website, forum, wiki) and mapping chief. (Because Xenios became very inactive).

If you manage to finish the project, allow me to host it.

Don't think I was informed about this :eek:.

I got the heroland map that is most up to date, not Evil Hero. (From 28th April).

Do you want it?

I was in the old Heroland team as Hoster (OT, website, forum, wiki) and mapping chief. (Because Xenios became very inactive).

If you manage to finish the project, allow me to host it.

That's fine by me :thumbup:

If Chuck Norris would see this thread, you would be king of the world.

Back