• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight Blackstone, maybe not my best pieces, tried to do something I havent done before, but really - looks like a funserver? ;[

@ Neon: hahaha yeah I lol'ed to that too XD

Thanks guys :]

Yeah, it does, but just a lil' T_T
I really like the idea of a mission quest around here, I'm getting exited to play Scarlet Horn!

So the quest goes on trough the cultist camp~

Cults14.png

Seems like its going downhill again~

Cults15.png

They are getting more and more crowded, maybe I should have turned back when I had the chance..

Cults16.png

But there is no turning back now..

Cults17.png

Now what, a bridge?

Cults18.png

Oh boy.. Im not so sure about this idea..

Cults20.png

Wow, awesome fiery gate!

I like almost everything, just the border of the tile you used on most of the cave always looks bad to me. I mean, the problem is not the mapping but this border looks always too straight no matter how you put it.

But good job there.

Wow, thats fast, already new screens :D. Really like the second pic, rest looks good too.

Wow, awesome fiery gate!

I like almost everything, just the border of the tile you used on most of the cave always looks bad to me. I mean, the problem is not the mapping but this border looks always too straight no matter how you put it.

But good job there.

Thanks mate, but what do you mean? o_O what borders looks bad? the one against the lava?

Thanks mate, but what do you mean? o_O what borders looks bad? the one against the lava?

Yep, the gray stone borders that are against the lava, but maybe its only personal.

Dunno which borders there is in tibia that make it look less straight tbh XD the other regular ones dosent look any better imo xD

I havent been actively lately and gonna start acting like a teamplayer again and start posting le pics ;D

e7Ufv.png

36wis.png

4hCm.png

LhFOF.png

VrE3K.png

HSRCC.png

MGZop.png

To be continued

peace

ps. hate mapping with snow-theme hashuheuhsuhushuheu

Looks pretty neat, and yeah - would be great if u started to map with us again man :p

I'll talk to u tomorrow :d

najs i like giantess :) perfect.
thx ;D

Okay, Evan saved u all from dedek, so I guess it's time for new mapz ;D

Dragonz

Found a hole.. - jumped down ofc! found a drakii!

8EBDJ.png

Inside the cave, there was another hole..

fOluV.png

Followed the way and found a bigger stair..

BBqIO.png

What ever! U only live once!

su4Es.png

die biaaatches

mrAHJ.png

run bitch!

y9Ik8.png

To be continued!

Think you've gone for the wrong cave wall/mountain combination. Should change one so they match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back