• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing trough the gate, I find the ones who have proven themself worthy to face the "gods" by jumping into the fire. They call themself "Worthy of the cult".

Cults21.png

The "Worthy" seems to be sacrificing, or even feeding the demons they call gods here, and they are trying to push me of the edge!!

Cults22.png

I fight myself out of the situation who almost makes me end up in the pit of death with a demon!

Cults24.png

Crap, they are forcing me down again!

Cults23.png

This time I couldent withstand it, I fell down! - But luckily enough even trough the demons are alot stronger they are not immune to the power of my black magic as the worthy ones was!

Cults25.png

[Sorry about all the corpses, but they were spamming me like hell making it hard to take ss so I had to kill alot of em XD]

Stay tuned for more~

Really good, always like the combination of cults and demons and you've done it well!

@Radeon: It is good, the mountain thing is instead of using the grey mountain you use the brown dirt walls it will blend alot better and I reckon alot better. Use the brown & pink rocks aswell - get rid of rot holes where there are no rots or have some firey rot corpses.

"oooo....just going along on my nice rotworms ways, its getting quite warm......FUCK DRAGONS!!! ARGH!"

Maybe this is to much, but I would suggest some other ground of the small bridges. The drawbridges, since they do not really fit in that kind of environment. First of all, they would burn up, and 2nd, the Cult clan is more advanced than just making wooden bridges that will lead you to the demons.

But yeah, that's just what I think :)

Make some metal or stone bridges instead. Just a tip :)

Yeah well I was actually thinking the same thing when I made it, but I dont know how to make it stone or metalish, because they both look to thin ;o

Thats why I sticked with the wooden ones, and about the firefields on them they arent there from the start the darn cults shot them there xd

Any idea on how to make a metal or stone bridge look "thicker" then? ;o I was trying out some things using archways but I didint think it looked any good

Maybe you won't like this floor, but it looks good ingame :)

hUqZ5.png

Continuing trough the gate, I find the ones who have proven themself worthy to face the "gods" by jumping into the fire. They call themself "Worthy of the cult".

Cults21.png

The "Worthy" seems to be sacrificing, or even feeding the demons they call gods here, and they are trying to push me of the edge!!

Cults22.png

I fight myself out of the situation who almost makes me end up in the pit of death with a demon!

Cults24.png

Crap, they are forcing me down again!

Cults23.png

This time I couldent withstand it, I fell down! - But luckily enough even trough the demons are alot stronger they are not immune to the power of my black magic as the worthy ones was!

Cults25.png

[Sorry about all the corpses, but they were spamming me like hell making it hard to take ss so I had to kill alot of em XD]

Stay tuned for more~

:O awesome!

Must of spent ages on that hunting ground!

HesteN, idk, u can use some spikes or ID:8214, set the fires with one diferent form (idk if u understand me at this point).

HesteN, idk, u can use some spikes or ID:8214, set the fires with one diferent form (idk if u understand me at this point).

Yeah I was thinking about the spikes but didint find a good place to put them, but about the "jagged stones" you are absolutely right thats a good idea, think Im gonna add that. I didint get the last part tho XD

Aside from the wooden bridges, Its a great piece. You could try using stone tiles (ID: 3174) with no railing for that, maybe using metal fittings or those stone borders (IDs: 5771 and 3281). I think it would fit better, since as someone already said, wooden would burn on this environment.

Aside from the wooden bridges, Its a great piece. You could try using stone tiles (ID: 3174) with no railing for that, maybe using metal fittings or those stone borders (IDs: 5771 and 3281). I think it would fit better, since as someone already said, wooden would burn on this environment.

Already tried that, and thats what I said it dosent look any good, it looks like its to thin >.<

Beast HesteN.
I demand a test server for me only.
No nubeks, just me! :D plx :)

Haha doubtfully ! :p

Anyways, Im stomach ill right now so I kinda feel like crap so I havent had any energy to map last 2 days so I'll post pics again as soon as Im better >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back