• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah I know :) I do alot of things that people wont really pay attention to ingame, but as u say u do, and so do I, and everyone who's in to mapping, but they who aint mappers just players dont give a fuck xD But yeah I'll randomize them a little later, working on making the cave bigger atm :D

-----------

Haha yeah I know :) I do alot of things that people wont really pay attention to ingame, but as u say u do, and so do I, and everyone who's in to mapping, but they who aint mappers just players dont give a fuck xD But yeah I'll randomize them a little later, working on making the cave bigger atm :D

-----------

Wasent much work to do today so I got some time over to map before I go, here's what I made this morning :d

A throne room for a raidboss.

20pejqw.png

Which is Orshabaal! (Note: he's just spawned now for the picture, he will be a rarespawn and will not be there unless the raid is active.)

2iu738.png

wmjeid.png

This is not the end of this cave, its aloooooot more to come. This is just what u end up @ if u go this way, it will be alot of diffrent crossroads which will lead you to complete diffrent things. :]

Hahaha thank you! :) One moment and I'll fix the group Im eating lunch ;D

It looks so simple but its still so damn awesome, one of the best demon spawns ive seen so far... im so gonna copy that style hahaha :D

Btw... your pic just got Dastan'd! (My version of punk'd)
Sorry just couldnt resist mate hahaha

2iu738.png

(And yes i know that it looks horrible :D)

Hahaha, thanks Dastan, thats very flattering :)

Haha and no problem, thats really not horrible man, I wrote that in ur thread before, and I'll say it again: I think that demon sprite looks friggin awesome :D

Hehe yes it looks awesome indeed! Hej Hesten I have got a small question.. I know you will hate this question, but I´ll still try..I am creating a ´npc package´ with the newest items so it will be easier making npcs for custom ots (mostly). I only need some houses to showoff. If you or anybody else got some, should be nice if you could send it to me :$. I am a nuubi mapper that's why. I just need some categorie houses such as "club weapons, axe weapons, distance weapons, spells, etc".

He wants you to map some houses where he can showoff NPCs that sell clubs/sword/axes, thats what he wanna say ^^
I guess he wants u to make some shops hrhr

Edit: Sorry OTland lag made me post this after the guy alrdy answered :(

Quoting

Wasent much work to do today so I got some time over to map before I go, here's what I made this morning :d

A throne room for a raidboss.

20pejqw.png

Which is Orshabaal! (Note: he's just spawned now for the picture, he will be a rarespawn and will not be there unless the raid is active.)

2iu738.png

wmjeid.png

This is not the end of this cave, its aloooooot more to come. This is just what u end up @ if u go this way, it will be alot of diffrent crossroads which will lead you to complete diffrent things. :]

Looks like the project is proceeding even when im on vacation.. Great work Team! :D

But, I do not stop working just because I'm on holiday, so, I decided to bring my laptop :D (no internet but nvm? mapeditor doesnt need net :D )
Keep it up!
PS. When I gets back I'll post pics like a freak!

~Peace and love, Im out~

Looks like the project is proceeding even when im on vacation.. Great work Team! :D

But, I do not stop working just because I'm on holiday, so, I decided to bring my laptop :D (no internet but nvm? mapeditor doesnt need net :D )
Keep it up!
PS. When I gets back I'll post pics like a freak!

~Peace and love, Im out~

Hell yes it does since I work on my own! -.-' Neither of u nubs have contributed in a while!

You better post like a freak when u get home, or jag giva dig på moppo!

Hell yes it does since I work on my own! -.-' Neither of u nubs have contributed in a while!

You better post like a freak when u get home, or jag giva dig på moppo!

a bit buzy now with school in few days i got vacation! then ill post to ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back