• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg Gm tp me into middle 5 years ago for saying cock -.-"

Top; Looking at that, I think about "Your Highness", That movie the maze they're in. dunno why lol.
Best punishment i've ever gotten was put on a giant map filled with teleport and he told me only 1 tps me out, i spent 30 minutes and turns out there wasnt one that tps u out, and he was laughing his c0ck out in ghost mode, but he got me out cuz he was laughing too much xD

Aight, Im just working on the boring nature now again, the mountain itself got pretty much no use its just a few wolfs there, but its to fill out the nature. :]

2w344mw.png

Its a little bit spammed I noticed myself..

Maze of Confusion

Walking through this maze, will probably be the last thing you do...

qppa1Uk1MJ.png

Don't underestimate the size of this maze.

/Neon​

Minimap of the Maze:

vw24HknONh.png

looks great guys!

Working on alot of nature atm, and I made a little poacher camp on a mountain. :]

nzo8r5.png

The big tree is made by Demon_Eldorath, creds to him for that :]

@Neons maze, holy shit xD fk doing that..

@Wardawg, that big rock on the top of the mountain I think it would beb etter if it wasn't there :s, it looks weird.
@Hesten, lovely :D

@Neons maze, holy shit xD fk doing that..

@Wardawg, that big rock on the top of the mountain I think it would beb etter if it wasn't there :s, it looks weird.
@Hesten, lovely :D

Thanks sharp, but that pic was mine too not wardawg. XD

Working on alot of nature atm, and I made a little poacher camp on a mountain. :]

nzo8r5.png

The big tree is made by Demon_Eldorath, creds to him for that :]

looks nice BUT i think with them being poachers and what not you should put dead animals and animal skins and blood and stuff.

Bah, maybe they havent been hunting yet ;P haha, well that would look to messy in the middle of the nature imo so I'll keep it this way :p

@ Neon : awesome work again mate :)

@ Leftwing: I'm getting alooooot done on the map right now, but its not much to show, I'll post pics once I'll do something fun :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back