• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now let me welcome everybody to the wild wild west
A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness
The track hits your eardrum like a slug to your chest! ~2pac

y0nOA04V8.png

UGVrBZ3Bxo.png

2F48LM65lG.png

nice work :D I like how the border transitions into the outskirts of the town

Train arrived to town. And I'm heading home.

fCtwp.png

~Scarlet Horn
Train (Inspired by Chau)

Now let me welcome everybody to the wild wild west
A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness
The track hits your eardrum like a slug to your chest! ~2pac

y0nOA04V8.png

UGVrBZ3Bxo.png

2F48LM65lG.png

Train arrived to town. And I'm heading home.

fCtwp.png

~Scarlet Horn
Train (Inspired by Chau)

Awesome Neon! Love the last pic :D

Im back home again, been away for the weekend, I'll be back to mapping In 1 hour! And hopefully I'll put something up soon again!

Minimap update (alot of big changes) I've removed that huuuuge ass mountain next to the main city, because it was old and out-dated, and pretty much to big to revamp so I prefered just removing it, I've added some other parts creds to Macedoon/Neon/Demon_Eldorath (Im not sure who made all of it) And also I've been mapping shitloads of nature, which is nothing to show but its time consuming and have to be done x) Also some changes on the desert island. Some caves but they aint showed here ofc.

jpjx4z.png

Peace~

Haha, maybe something like that, but thats a big 20 precent! xD So much nature to be done >.<

The shape of the forest on the middle is looking good, the `goroma island´ also looks good, same goes for the desert and forest at the buttom of the minimap. I only dislike those two combinated, it looks like it shouldn´t be. I also think the ice island is to thick! It looks uber great, the project is going fast xD! Can´t wait to play it.

The shape of the forest on the middle is looking good, the `goroma island´ also looks good, same goes for the desert and forest at the buttom of the minimap. I only dislike those two combinated, it looks like it shouldn´t be. I also think the ice island is to thick! It looks uber great, the project is going fast xD! Can´t wait to play it.

Hehe thank you, I know about the desert and jungle continents it looks wierd that they are attached with the mountain like that, Its kinda outdated and I'll prolly have to do something about that.. The ice island, I wanted it to be big because I've got a lot of ideas for it, tho - The shape might not be final on that one, we'll see x]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back