• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. some weeks ago...
maybe I missunderstand him. I understand it would still come out or so.
and I think it's already came out.

I like it all but I have a suggestion for this one.

2cr6b7a.png

Allright, first of I just need to say this is pretty much all Macedoon's ideas in this piece, because the green djinn tower we have on our server is made by him, I wanted to make this one be in the same style so they would fit, so all creds to Mace for ideas, I've simply made the tower by looking at the other tower.~

Here is the result of the Blue Djinn tower:

9a7i92.png

2coslqv.png

2mxtzp.png

10cw3zl.png

ipmurs.png

sosg9e.png

2073rxl.png

2hdqvdf.png

Enjoy~ :)

Looks alright, few bugs regarding arches in the walls. Also you have used the wrong wall decorations, you have used the green ones.

Sorry, but I absotuley don't like how it came out :s
Don't like how the floor changes are in there
don't like the blue carpet, don't like some of the detailing :s

Looks alright, few bugs regarding arches in the walls. Also you have used the wrong wall decorations, you have used the green ones.

Oh do'h. I have. And yeah about the bugs I saw that too, was good in the map editor so I didint know it would end up like that, I'll fix that.

Sorry, but I absotuley don't like how it came out :s
Don't like how the floor changes are in there
don't like the blue carpet, don't like some of the detailing :s

Uhm, allright.. :S

No offense but those last ones look REALLY bad. The alternating floors don't look right together and the blue carpet does actually make it look worse. Also it's so spammed with those damn bookshelves it appears so crowded. Terrible hunting spot IMO.

Remake or move on, but better mapping please!!

Jeez.. I didint expect it to be my best work but I really didint think it looked that bad? I know its not a good spot to be hunting on no, because its not ment to be a hunting spot, its just ment to be for doing the djinn quest. But allright, not gonna do djinns again..

Well I dont really know what more you can do with a djinn tower x)

Anyway, working on a desert necromancer spawn, I wanna keep it classic like in Darashia from real tibia. We'll see if it will be done tonight.

Well I like some of the classical parts them Im going to make them, I dont need to put pics up on the thread if you dont wanna see it, but I'm still gonna make it because I want to have it on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back