• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys!

Quote next page

Pirate Fort

Piratefort1.png

piratefort2.png

piratefort4.png

Piratefort.png

piratefort3.png

Enjoy!
Regards, Knatte1

Fucking awesome work knatte1 :D You are improving alot imo, great job! U just gotta speed up the mapping pace ;)

When I woke up tonight, It occured to me.. I dont think I've posted any desert theme picture at all for you guys :eek:

So here is what I made today, a little Nomad camp on a mountain . :]

k1e895.png

e0fl09.png

140vz14.png

(Nomad's arent always the most accurate archers!)
11ikg8n.png

This pic \/ I used the "jump onto a weathwagon " idea by Macedoon Creds to him.
2ccm5ut.png

And here I was thinking I'll put an npc later perhaps.

20tpj0x.png

Suggestions of what I should map next anyone?

overal it looks cool, but I hate the part much sand not much mountain ground (rock soil)
I prefer bits of sand that was blowen up the mountain, then a mountain covered in sand :s

It looks good just a few things...

Pirate Fort

Piratefort1.png

Really dislike how you assemble the gate, with the doors as part of the gate doors. Also the log you put across to "lock" the gate cut in half, also on the outside of the gate. As well as the skeletons being in the door frame. Maybe move them to next to the gate or elevate above the gate.

Do like the armour lance combo on the rock though, can't remember seeing it before.

piratefort2.png

Is it meant to be a giant face with the wheels?

overal it looks cool, but I hate the part much sand not much mountain ground (rock soil)
I prefer bits of sand that was blowen up the mountain, then a mountain covered in sand :s

Hehe allright, thanks for the suggestions. I tought it was beautiful with alot of sand and green on it tho xD

you disguised yourself :D sneaky little bastard..

Hehe x)

More like Idea to ubisoft xD

Well it was Macedoon's Idea to bring it to OT, I mean if u wanna think like that u could say its Indiana Jones idea, or some arab from jerusalem back in 1470? Who knows who came up with it first, Im refering to using it in OT.

When I woke up tonight, It occured to me.. I dont think I've posted any desert theme picture at all for you guys :eek:

So here is what I made today, a little Nomad camp on a mountain . :]

k1e895.png

e0fl09.png

140vz14.png

(Nomad's arent always the most accurate archers!)
11ikg8n.png

This pic \/ I used the "jump onto a weathwagon " idea by Macedoon Creds to him.
2ccm5ut.png

And here I was thinking I'll put an npc later perhaps.

20tpj0x.png

Suggestions of what I should map next anyone?

I've actually taken on Sentielo's suggestion "Djinns" Im working on a blue djinn tower. :]

I am, but how original wouldn't it be to have a cat city? with like the creature named "Crazy Cat Lady" and she throws cats in place of spears (custom sprites)
I'd hant there every day bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back