• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First update here for me, hope u lieeeek! =)
Quaras can be dangerous... died once.

mZ0Q02xIk.png

Explored a Amazon Camp:
hBV3zFVTU.png

After this, I finally got lvl 99! :D
yp9V0DfS.png

Comment/Rate!

Quotin'

Been all to long between the postings from me now! Gonna try to make em a little shorter this time. Here's a little update of my vampire hell, just a simple spawn nothing to fancy :)

292wb3n.png

2wd8qjn.png

2lc0b4x.png

k30owj.png

Lol, haha. I use autoborder to make the "frame" of the picture, then I fix it all up with RAW.

perhaps a few more stones but wouldent be many in that case imo. thanks tho

map a blightwalker something

Hmm.. yeah I dont have blightwalkers on my map atm actually.. but I have no idea how the spawn would look like xD I'll give it a try if I'll come up with a good structure idea :)

Maybe try apes/djiin/wyrm :)

Damn they are all hard imo xD I'll see what I can come up with :]

Ehm what kind of place will the blightwalker place be?
Somehow cant really imagine how it would look like.

thats why i'm asking, i realy can't get on a natural habitat for a blightwalker
what kind of beast is that actually?
i've already been thinking bout a abandoned farm o.o

Yeah exactly same here, been thinking about that for a long time.. and yeah I've been thinking about an abandoned half ruined farm too, I think I got a little bit of an idea today, making dinner atm after i eaten Im gonna start working on it, hopefully u get to see some result tonight :)

We shud make a blightwalker spawn contest haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back