• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah u shud make one, dont feel like extra PMing mods to accept the poll and shizz :p

Allright, first now I used the "old farm blightwalker" plan, as in the blightwalker looks like a scarecrow, so thats he's roll in this picture. And for that its only a single spawn, but I got another Idea for a big spawn that will be completely diffrent which I will work on tomorrow if I get the time :)

Here's the farm:

2iw61yp.png

2d1l55s.png

v7gp5x.png

:)

Hrrm i think it should look more evul and you should have made the map underground so its as dark as possible and use some lightsources, wud look badass for sure ^^.

Yeah I know mate, thats what Im gonna do with the big spawn, right now I was just thinking "murder Scarecrow on a farm" :D

Good idea :D
Finish the big spawn and il make u a custom scarecrow or something else if u want me to :D

Oh good idea actually! :O I'll make this blightwalker a custom mob named Scarecrow, good thinking dastan! ^^

what is
underground + farm
=
an earthquake made that a farm got underground!
do THAT!

No thats stoopid :D
Just underground so its always dark, easier to fix the light effects that way :3

Haha, nah not an underground farm :p but its gonna be underground and its gonna be a big spawn :d

Blight
_ any cause of impairment, destruction, ruin, or frustration
_ to destroy; ruin; frustrate

Synonyms
_ curse, plague, scourge, bane

Perhaps these words could inspire you to do something. Other than seeing a blightwalker as a scarecrow

It still looks like a scarecrow. X)

But I already posted that I am making a completely diffrent spawn for it tomorrow. Aint got the time for it tonight :]

Thanks mate :)

Quoting to next page :]

Allright, first now I used the "old farm blightwalker" plan, as in the blightwalker looks like a scarecrow, so thats he's roll in this picture. And for that its only a single spawn, but I got another Idea for a big spawn that will be completely diffrent which I will work on tomorrow if I get the time :)

Here's the farm:

2iw61yp.png

2d1l55s.png

v7gp5x.png

:)

Last edited:
A small refresh! :D
Dragonz
lTrOMojmiF.png

Dragon Lordz
VknwfaF98.png

Hope yaoo lieeek!

@ Knatte1: thanks mate, looking forward to see u posting some pics too! :p

@ Selooth: you mean on the second floor? becouse on the first it would look wierd imo :s

@ Radeon, good job mate, looks clean and rpgish! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back