• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy b-day, dont get too drunk, ull start acting like a horse

My first Jungle City ever... I.... Think :/

3eiDk.png

(Under Construction)​

I love how you used the new sprites
and usualy I don't like that cut off at the stairs from the normal grey mountain to the brown dirt mountain, but there it looks pretty good

Something new from me.

redswamp1.png

redswamp2.png

redswamp5.png

redswamp3.png

redswamp4.png

Hope you like!

Regards, Knatte1

First look of it and its just awesome mate, buuuut here is what I think you need to fix: The stairs on the first pic, you gotta use red borders not the grey mountain borders around on the upper floor >.< And some parts of the mountains are a little bit to squary imo, + on the first pic that liana thing is kinda random put out xD other then that its great man. I love how you used the new sprites to, really good job mate :)

Actually agree with Afton :p But yeah I told him that already and he fixed it, already looks alot better ^^

Aight havent had time to map for a long time now! So here's a little update, hopefully u'll get something better tomorrow :p

2rvzz29.png

o7m1sm.png

I bet you don't care if I write that it looks good no more. :(

But still; beatiful. <3

Ofcourse I do :] I appreciate all postive or CONSTRUCTIVE critiscism. Either you learn something new or get new ideas, or you get to know people like your work which means it will due just fine as it is :p

Good! I must say, I love the project, man. I'm a huge fan and if this project finnishes, it'll be a new dimension in Tibia. The map, is just.. can't describe it in words, but unique! And you've got some really, REALLY good mappers with you aswell. I wish this project all the best! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back