• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good! I must say, I love the project, man. I'm a huge fan and if this project finnishes, it'll be a new dimension in Tibia. The map, is just.. can't describe it in words, but unique! And you've got some really, REALLY good mappers with you aswell. I wish this project all the best! <3

Haha thanks alot mate :]

Nice and simple, perfect for a nice peaceful hunt.

I feel it might just be a little too simple :( It seems so barren, so plain and I can't figure out what is missing O.O.

Haha maybe, I dont know what I could add that would suit it tho? :p Its just gonna be a big hunting spot, probably not even a questroom, so I dunno what special I could do really, if u get any ideas feel free to let me know :D

:)

Giqqd.png

:D

Is that Bogart? o_O
the roof mix looks EXTREMELY weird :s
I'd switch it

A minor spawn @ our carribean island :d

w1fghs.png

Just out of curiosity; do you have a script for that ladder so you will go north of the ladder? Becase when you climb up a ladder you will automaticly end out SOUTH from the ladder spot :)
Other than that, it looks good :D

1. bogart u better stop fucking eating all that bamboo you fat fuck
2. Hesten it's your b/day. leave otland now. = command/ not suggestion lol

Is that Bogart? o_O
the roof mix looks EXTREMELY weird :s
I'd switch it

Lol hell yeah its Bogart! - Allright I tought it look'd ok tho ;o

Just out of curiosity; do you have a script for that ladder so you will go north of the ladder? Becase when you climb up a ladder you will automaticly end out SOUTH from the ladder spot :)
Other than that, it looks good :D

Dont need a script, if you cant end up behind the ladder u automaticly end up in front of it :p Try it out, yourself :D Thanks!

1. bogart u better stop fucking eating all that bamboo you fat fuck
2. Hesten it's your b/day. leave otland now. = command/ not suggestion lol

Lol - I've already been out partying the whole weekend xD and I've been out all day, so Im fine sitting home now ;D

This boat is pretty darn huge, so I will show more pictures later...

~Abandoned Ship~

M31wM.png

/Neon

only don't like the yellow, but thats all
rest looks awesome and unique

Looks intressting neon, love the part with the grass growing up from the pit around the pillar :D

Just some carribic nature :p

2d98gua.png

iogpat.png

a125bn.png

I noticed it could use some more color differences perhaps another big stone or two when I took the pics, didint cba to redo them tho x)

Use the other sand border instead HesteN >.- ID: 4767

Other than that, looks neat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back