• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAH!!! :D

Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------

Im currently working on a Scarlet Horn movie which probably will be released tomorrow if I finnish it! :D
So stay tuned, u will might be the first one watching it? :D

Hasta la vista, nuubs!
*second
Or atleast the first part!

So I promised you a fresh minimap update on sunday, and what do u know! Today is sunday!

So here's a closer look @ the main continent, the one Im trying to finish now to get the server up and running!

Minimapmaincontinent2012-01-22_ground.png

And here is the entire map, as you can see, there is still alot to do left. :[

Minimap2012-01-22_ground.jpg

About damn time we get to see the Minimap :p :w00t:
Looks really good, and it sure was more than I expected XD

OMG finally <3 looks great tho i don't like the shape you create :p, any ways seems way cooler than mine :p

@ Javiersin, I know the shape isint that good.. But thats the way it ended up, and it still looks good and wont be noticed ingame so u shouldent stare to much @ the shape :]

In my opinion shape doesn't matter rlly xD
Who plays a ot for the shape? Some maps that look wonderful have a horrible shape.

Yeah I wish that too.. but its hard when I work almost alone.. Its me and knatte1 working, theres to much to do, to little time.. ;s

Much to do left, can't wait for the server to open. The minimap looks great! :)

Great minimap really. The shape of the mainland surprised me, its kinda unique, but the 2 other continents below looks kinda square. But as someone said here, shape doesnt really matter, when you play the ot you will barely even notice it.

Great job!

I really like the shapes, great job! I only don´t think the two shapes at the souternmost part of the map do fit, nor the one to the south east. The ones at the south are to round and to big, the one at the south east only needs some shaping. Just my opinion Xd. Further it rox!

Im sorry to say, but the movie wont be done today... Ill try to finnish it tomorrow! :D hope it is worth the wait!

This is so, so big, OMG, big shape. but ugly shape, but doesn`t import, into that shape have only good works, the most of that pieces are perfects.
Keep it up

¨
So many mountains ;O can we see the underground? :DD

Ofcourse there gotta be many mountains, there's alot of things on/in theese mountains, so dont think they are just some hills.. ;P

Noticed u used Macedoons pieces aswell - cred him thanks (for being a cute n gracious soul), the rest of us too if used the rest I sent you.

Yes I did, I have already mentioned that, and about the rest I shouldent have to mention people who are or have been in the team since its kinda obvious they have contributed with mapping pieces? I never said I did everything on the map myself.. Also there are random releases which had some good qualitys, either if it was a high standard already but mostly I've used pieces which had potential and revamped it. So its pretty hard to mention everyone~ Since Im not even 100% of who did what x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back