• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I might be the only one here who disliked the movie.. A whole lot =/
It's way to "Messy" with all the zooms and spins and all that >_<
Sorry...
I just felt like searching for the pics because they changed rather slow at some times...
Could have been done alot better, but atleast something in it was really nice! The ingame pictures xD (As Always..)

Quicker transitions, no stupid zooms and spins and a shorter intro without special effects = Perfect ^^

Also, really thought you would run around ingame since it was a movie :p
Anyhow, a really good job on the server overall, it will be amazing in every aspect!

Last edited:
Okay, I might be the only one here who disliked the movie.. A whole lot =/
It's way to "Messy" with all the zooms and spins and all that >_<
Sorry...
I just felt like searching for the pics because they changed rather slow at some times...
Could have been done alot better, but atleast something in it was really nice! The ingame pictures xD (As Always..)

Quicker transitions, no stupid zooms and spins and a shorter intro without special effects = Perfect ^^

Also, really thought you would run around ingame since it was a movie :p
Anyhow, a really good job on the server overall, it will be amazing in every aspect!

I have to agree with Fala~ :/
Too much zooms and effects U_U

You shall maybe run or pk or complete quests, something more durable ^.-
But this is a huge project, I will hopefully play Scarlet Horn ;D

I agree with most others, the movie is just a compilation of your mapping with zoom and twist effects, I could have paid a friend 20 bucks and got something of better production that that :(. If you had made a video of you guys walking through different hunting zones killing monsters and doing a quest or two, maybe then it would have been worth it.

Stick to pictures, you guys excel at those :)

I agree with most others, the movie is just a compilation of your mapping with zoom and twist effects, I could have paid a friend 20 bucks and got something of better production that that :(. If you had made a video of you guys walking through different hunting zones killing monsters and doing a quest or two, maybe then it would have been worth it.

Stick to pictures, you guys excel at those :)

of course you would get something better if you pay sherlok

Actually I was hoping on a movie not a slideshow. Get some friends (me) and lets play on that server a bit and then make a movie out of it :(

of course you would get something better if you pay sherlok

I'd appreciate if you would stop commenting on my posts, especially when all your doing is making negative comments. You do realize that 20$ is nothing to a professional? Essentially it's a pizza to enjoy while they turn your recording into something that looks 100x better than this, hell I'm sure they'd do it for free if I really begged. That said, please go away noob.

@ Mace, good idea, I'd be happy to go exploring!

It would be way cooler if it was real 'movie trailer' and not a slideshow with pictures. Looks good tho. :)

Hehe, I was looking around and a found some old pictures.
So I have put together some pictures in a slideshow with new and some old shiiet. :D
perhaps it is a bit fast but.. Hue.

vDNM8.gif

//Knatte1

It's not polite to put yourself first, always put yourself last ;p

Just saying.

Nice movie tho.

Hmm...
You would have seen exactly the same picture whether or not Hesten's work would have been shown first.
I guess you would have enjoyed it more if Radeon edited as followed: "Hesten's work, knatte1's work, Radeon's work, Hesten's work, knatte1's work, Radeon's work" etc. etc.

80% of all action, drama, horror, war, romance etc. movies I've seen the producer is always the first one to show up in the credits.

"Just saying."

OT: I enjoyed the video. It was a "showcase" for previous work. When you're done with Scarlet Horn I would like to see a "trailer" which include things like in-game play time, speed mapping, pictures of the creators, printscreens (like in this movie, but never shown before), awesome intro and the most important thing, the credits to the creators of Scarlet Horn. Stuff like this!

And sorry for my less/very bad english!

Keep up the good work guys! :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone :)

Everyone who liked it, I'm glad you enjoyed it, everyone who didint like it, I can understand if you are disapointed and expected a real ingame movie, thats what I would want to make actually, but the issue have been that I have a problem hosting the server right now, since my ports are blocked.. So my buddys cant get online on it >.<
And I aint got time really to run around right now ingame and filming (even gotta figure out how to record before aswell tho..) since I already have so much to do and trying to finish it up, but I asure you, you will get a real movie too I just dont know when.

Once again, thank you everyone for stateing your opinions, feels good so see so many intressted in the project, it fuels the fire we have for this project. :)

-Edit- : I made a discussion thread in the Scarlet Horn group, join the group and discuss whatever you would like related to the Scarlet Horn project!

http://otland.net/groups/scarlet+ho...scuss+everything+related++scarlet+horn.]-362/

Last edited:
Just open the server already, before I kill myself of boredom. :(

I will be the highest level. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back