• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Spawn

Enjoy!

dragon1.png

dragon2.png

dragon3.png

dragon5.png

dragon6.png

/knatte1

Looks great knatte! But why are u a tranny? :O! xD Just kiddin', but its a little bit empty put some grey gravel here and there, will improve it alot imo :)

Allright, been really busy for a while now so havent had much time to map, but here's a little update of Undercity, its getting less accurate now, kinda hard to do this part with tibia sprites XD

21bm3bc.png

1124pxs.png

xap9ch.png

I know ^ and \/ rooms looks indentical, but thats the point, because its supposed to be an elevator. x)

2mhxy6w.png

9urvcn.png

:]

Working on a castle

castle7.png

castle6.png

still got a few bugs

Dragon Spawn

Enjoy!

dragon1.png

dragon2.png

dragon3.png

dragon5.png

dragon6.png

/knatte1

Allright, been really busy for a while now so havent had much time to map, but here's a little update of Undercity, its getting less accurate now, kinda hard to do this part with tibia sprites XD

21bm3bc.png

1124pxs.png

xap9ch.png

I know ^ and \/ rooms looks indentical, but thats the point, because its supposed to be an elevator. x)

2mhxy6w.png

9urvcn.png

:]

awesome hesten and knatte

I like it alot.

dude im in love.. seriously thats freaking epic

Haha really? Didint think it was that special but thank u :]

awesome hesten and knatte

Thanks mate, right back at ya!

A random Cyclops spawn:

sjItiJLMZl.png

Looks neat Neon! Simple but lovely, I'd like to see just a few more "moss stains" around the centerpiece :D (I wanna see it ingame also) :d

Are Neon a mapper for 'Scarlet horn'?

Nice Neon :p

Glad that you didn't spam the stuff on the walkable tiles like most people do xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back