• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, whats down there?

2gw8e4z.png

-End of chapter-

:D
Lovely! ^_^

I like the tower, but the bridge on the first picture is really funny.

@ Kiokis whats wrong about the nature?

@ Neon, Hahaha I know just wanted to do something new but it might not have been the best looking bridge! But what the fudge XD

am I the only one who read 'cunt tower' ?
the tower shape looks realy cool but I don't (and I never will and never did) like the black walls

I like it, no doubts about that. Though there's something, I can't really put a finger on it, but something makes me confused! Though, looks good :)

There is. In the... 3rd to last picture, if you go up the ladder you'll be in the Cult room, and (though it may be unintentional) it acts like a point of no return because you can't go back down. It could also be scripted to have another ladder/portal appear once the Cult "boss" dies.
I've just guessing, though, so that's probably incorrect :x

I saw the ladder going to the last mob, but not going back down nor going to the roof or back from the roof. But what you said did make sense. I just hope that there is some kind of warning because dying in tibia is painful.

I saw the ladder going to the last mob, but not going back down nor going to the roof or back from the roof. But what you said did make sense. I just hope that there is some kind of warning because dying in tibia is painful.

I believe it's meant to be a quest ^^

It will prolly be a script:
When u kill last mob a teleport will apear to the top floor.
When you click the chest, another teleport back will appear.
:)

Haha what a discussion about the ladder xD ofcourse its intentional, im not that sloppy ;P its all tought out dont worry, its supposed to be something u should figure out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back