• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha thanks man :) you click the "star" underneat the persons name, it will say "Add to user's reputation" :)

hehe dennis ur still a rep wh*re :p

and btw awesome that u putted 2 mapping pieces of my in first page :) <3

Haha but he didint know how to do it? xD And not really im not :p I like being repped, but people rarely do it nowadays, so I dont rly ask for it xd

Ohh btw, if you used some one else's mapping, why not add some credits ? (A)

Mace my man... Its on the first page, its pictures from everyone in the team xD

I never said thoose pictures was mine, its from the entire crew its just to show what they will see in the server :)

I love the pictures, HesteN. Somehow, even tho it's just fantasy, it could look like this in real. Except for the tree monsters. L-O-V-E!

Aaaaa!! buttt youre not getting what I mean... credits for donated maps etcc :D (like special thanks xd)

Who Keeps Removing every single one of my posts?? ... getting so annoyed of this... I guess I will say something about the thread so it doesnt get deleted..
Nice map!

Aaaaa!! buttt youre not getting what I mean... credits for donated maps etcc :D (like special thanks xd)

Ooooh you mean like that! xD

Well ofcourse a speciall thanks too Macedoon for alot of mapping donations to our server earlier! ;]

And also creds to him for helping me with ideas for the storywriting :]

I was wandering in the forest and found this secret path up into a moutain, and I found a Wild Warrior camp.

Wild1.png

I wandered around for a while.

Wild2.png

What a cool view, I could see the whole mountain from here.

Wild3.png

I went back and I saw the end of the cave, I wounder whats on the other side.. O.O

Wild4.png

To be continued..
Knatte1

Quite nice, but you're missing 2 mountain borders in the first pic, 1 on the second pic, and 1 on the last pic (bottom left corner)

Lovely knatte1 :)

And offtopic for the swedes I just gotta say... DANG what a hockeygame! :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back