• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fail much?!?! hahaha!

Anyways, besides that, i like! Clean, simple, but very nice. Only thing I would do is not use tufts on the dirt, but that's just personal preference =P

I like your project, hope it will get very good. Keep on working, don't rush, make it perfect...
Don't listen to haters, do your thing the way you think and all will be fine,
Thumbs up for you and team,
Kind Regards,
Damon

Made a little black tower earlier, havent decided if it should be for mobs or for npcs yet.. So its empty atm ;O

Blacktowergothica-1.png

Blacktowergothica-2.png

Blacktowergothica3.png

Now Im going to work! x)

Last edited:
I absolutely love all of these little towers that you're doing, but...
the brick roof is bugged to hell on the wall side. It's sticking out from nowhere in one spot and getting cut horribly in the other places. :(

ROFL. How the heck did I miss that taking the pics? >.< They didint stick out in the editor so I missed it, rofl gonna fix it ofc.

-Edit: fixed it.

Last edited:
Hopefully Hesten, you're working in your entire map's shape :D
WE ALL are eating our nails and fingers just for see it x[
I see this project is still alive :')
Good Luck Scarlet Horn Team :*

Thanks guys! Really nice comments :)

So me and Blackstone discussed some jungle mapping yesterday, and I tought I'll make a piece too, really need som variation anyway so, I hate making jungle and its really hard to make good looking jungle nature imo, but I tried it out and I think it looks allright atleast, I want the jungle to be pretty crowded since thats how it supposed to be, but still walkable so u can play there without strafeing around, and with that in mind I think its pretty good, but what do u think, something I should change, add, remove? ~

Open areas are the hardest part to decorate good imo~

Junglenature1.png

Mountain pieces in the jungle is a lil easier to make look good~

Junglenature2.png

Here's an entrence to an upcoming bigass cave~

Junglenature3.png

Junglenature4.png

Junglenature5.png

Junglenature6.png

Over and out~

Status
Not open for further replies.