• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude seriously! Yes thats looking good, but u dont get the point? Its supposed to be a tight swamp passage, between mountains, how can u compare a mountain pass with it then? U stupid or something? its not even the same thing, its not like its the whole swamp, u dont think there will be other things there? Its a piece of the swamp!

My point was that I prefer my type of swamp(not dirt, gravel, mushrooms etc) instead of the one Radeon created :)

I dont want a mad HEST to chase me so I'll stop being a fag :D!

Crolly, and my point is that u still dont get it.. "ur type of swamp" I mean its another part of the swamp! >.< Its not the same thing! Your swamp was good too yes, but its not the same part! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Crolly, and my point is that u still dont get it.. "ur type of swamp" I mean its another part of the swamp! >.< Its not the same thing! Your swamp was good too yes, but its not the same part! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I get it, but I still don't like the swamp you showed us xD!

Crolly, a tip for next time:
Point out what u DOESNT like and do also point out what u LIKE! That's called constructive critism.

+ As I have said before, it was a tight swamp-passage, not a mountain passage, not a open area; A TIGHT SWAMP PASSAGE!

Now lets see what others thinks about it..

I took a road-trip and the whole thing ended up in some sort of swamp..

ejkav.png

i2z4i.png

UaPfQ.png

Rep or all dedek :<​

Radeon i must say that you surprise me with the swamp! Great job, looks really nice :) I hope you can be a bigger part of the project now again? :D

I rly like the Swamp, I find no flaws with it what-so-ever.
But I do agree somewhat with crolly, it could use something unique to it, but something small, not big at all, could be herbs/different kind of rocks? :p
Altough, this is actually not entirely necessary at all since it already looks great.

Looking forward to seeing more : )

Allright time for an update!

This is the continum of the "Mutated mountain" that I posted before, so this is a part of this story aswell -> http://otland.net/f57/hestens-mapping-thread-scarlet-horn-teaser-129713/index166.html ~

And its actually a revamp of something I did a long time ago. I've actually posted pics from the original in the start here, but they where crap and I think this looks alot better.

My tought behind this entire mine is that everything got mutated as I mentioned before, so that rocks and stones have came alive, as Stone golems. Bog raiders have risen from the slime pits and are lurking the mines.

I usually dont do light effects, but I'd do theese pics in diffrent effects dont know what u like best~

InfestedMineinside-dark1.png

InfestedMineinside-dark2.png

InfestedMineinside-dark3.png

InfestedMineinside-dark5.png

InfestedMineinside-dark7.png

InfestedMineinside-dark8.png

InfestedMineinside-dark9.png

InfestedMineinside-dark10.png

InfestedMineinside-dark11.png

This is just a tiiiiny part of the mine, its friggin huge, and it is mainly a Bog raider spawn, even tho there's something else hidden deep inside it ..

it looks ncie
but idk, it misses something and I don't know what

it looks ncie
but idk, it misses something and I don't know what

Hmm allrighty ;o

Allright time for an update!

This is the continum of the "Mutated mountain" that I posted before, so this is a part of this story aswell -> http://otland.net/f57/hestens-mapping-thread-scarlet-horn-teaser-129713/index166.html ~

And its actually a revamp of something I did a long time ago. I've actually posted pics from the original in the start here, but they where crap and I think this looks alot better.

My tought behind this entire mine is that everything got mutated as I mentioned before, so that rocks and stones have came alive, as Stone golems. Bog raiders have risen from the slime pits and are lurking the mines.

I usually dont do light effects, but I'd do theese pics in diffrent effects dont know what u like best~

InfestedMineinside-dark1.png

InfestedMineinside-dark2.png

InfestedMineinside-dark3.png

InfestedMineinside-dark5.png

InfestedMineinside-dark7.png

InfestedMineinside-dark8.png

InfestedMineinside-dark9.png

InfestedMineinside-dark10.png

InfestedMineinside-dark11.png

This is just a tiiiiny part of the mine, its friggin huge, and it is mainly a Bog raider spawn, even tho there's something else hidden deep inside it ..

<BIG ANNOUNCEMENT>

Freeq132 has been accepted as scripter for us, please welcome him warmly!

2mg5lwy.png

:]

HesteN... Great job with the cave! Looks very cool i think =)

And Welcome to the team Freeq132! Looking forward to talk with you! :)

New pictures from a Black Knight Castle.

Black3.png

Black4.png

Black5.png

Found this note.

Black6.png

Black1.png

Oh, I searched and found the key :)

Black7.png

Black8.png

I wonder where this tunnel goes

Black9.png

Knatte1

does this project know any other wall than those dark ones for castles and towers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back