• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First i want to say that I'm mapping on a large "Magic School" of any kind. We are not sure if it is only for sorcerers and druids, or all vocation. What do you think? Only sorcerer and druids? Or Sorcerers, Druid, Knight & Paladin?

And here is little sneak peek.

Enjoy.

Winterhold2.png

Winterhold1.png

//Knatte1

You should do that one only for sorcerers and druids to give it more magical objects and make it look mysterious and do a separated school nearby for knights and paladin.

Looking great knatte1. I would choose sorcerers and druids only. But my opinion doesn't matter. xD

First thing, without reading, that went through my mind was Skyrim :D
Thanks, yes my biig inspiration came from Skyrim. I've playing that game too much :p

Thanks for all the comments and all opinion is appreciated:)

Next page?

First i want to say that I'm mapping on a large "Magic School" of any kind. We are not sure if it is only for sorcerers and druids, or all vocation. What do you think? Only sorcerer and druids? Or Sorcerers, Druid, Knight & Paladin?

And here is little sneak peek.

Enjoy.

Winterhold2.png

Winterhold1.png

//Knatte1

Today I've had to work late, and then it was hockey, now Im going to bed and gonna have alot of work for the rest of the week I belive so prolly wont be able to map much until the weekend, so aint got anything intressting to post, but I did ALOT of work yesterday, but it was most including writing NPC dialouges, writing quests, and mapping hell lot of nature, I revamped some old goblin mountains too so thats what Im gonna bump the thread with a pic from, not much to cheer for, but that'll have to due until the weekend I suppose!

Goblins1.png

But I promise you all on OTland now, since u have asked so long and polite, for a fresh minimap preview, a minimap this sunday. As long as I remember it ! XD Someone remind me if I forget it.. -.- Anyway, off to sleep - Nighty nighty OTland!

Today I've had to work late, and then it was hockey, now Im going to bed and gonna have alot of work for the rest of the week I belive so prolly wont be able to map much until the weekend, so aint got anything intressting to post, but I did ALOT of work yesterday, but it was most including writing NPC dialouges, writing quests, and mapping hell lot of nature, I revamped some old goblin mountains too so thats what Im gonna bump the thread with a pic from, not much to cheer for, but that'll have to due until the weekend I suppose!

Goblins1.png

But I promise you all on OTland now, since u have asked so long and polite, for a fresh minimap preview, a minimap this sunday. As long as I remember it ! XD Someone remind me if I forget it.. -.- Anyway, off to sleep - Nighty nighty OTland!

Nice gob's~ sup and..
FINALLY! The huge great magic words <MINIMAP>
Come on my brother, this project won't die, I'm shure of it.
All of people (including me) are waitin' for it, so don't disappoint us Scarlet Horn TEAM!

My best wishes~

Goblins1.png

Work late!! Who'r u baning? :D
JK. Nice mapping though!

I love it,
keep up the awesome project!

Work late!! Who'r u baning? :D
JK. Nice mapping though!
HAHAHAH!!! :D
I love it,
keep up the awesome project!
Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------

Im currently working on a Scarlet Horn movie which probably will be released tomorrow if I finnish it! :D
So stay tuned, u will might be the first one to watching it? :D

peace, nuubs!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back