• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome job dude :), I hope the map is noobie-friendly so when the Ot comes out, you get accustomed to the map fast.

Thanks guys :]

Awesome job dude :), I hope the map is noobie-friendly so when the Ot comes out, you get accustomed to the map fast.

Haha whaaat? I dont really know whats representing a "noobie-friendly" ot actually xD I mean, Im using alot of signs pointing in directions inside citys and such, so its easy for the "noobs" to find their way if u mean like that xD

To the next page!

So I came up with this idea for an interragation room.. pretty neat imo xD

Its not a 100% decorated yet tho, and yes this is a part of Stoneheart, the dungeons. :]

Interragationroom.png

01:50 Hesten: So.. You really thought you would get away with this huh? We got the murder weapon right here!

Hope u like it X)

Aight, I've taken 18 pictures of the city now.. So I'll show a few in a row instead of all at the same time xD Here's a few of them:

Again - Creds to me, Knatte1 and Macedoon!

Stoneheart3.png

Stoneheart4.png

Inspired by Siegh~

Stoneheart5.png

Stoneheart6.png

Stoneheart7.png

Stoneheart8.png

Going away for training a few hours, I'll be showing more when Im back~

Great mapping guys, this is one of the few topics in the mapping section I enjoy watching.
I bet that you get these kind of questions all the time, but is there an ETA date for a BETA?

Great mapping guys, this is one of the few topics in the mapping section I enjoy watching.
I bet that you get these kind of questions all the time, but is there an ETA date for a BETA?

Haha thanks man, thats appreciated :)

Well yeah we are actually getting a date soon. The thing is that I have a problem hosting from my appartment, but knatte1 is getting a new computer soon, when he does, we'll be doing a closed beta at first, only for crew members and very close friends. There is still a couple of weeks work left, we have some space to fill and complete, but we are getting really close now.. :)

HAHAHAHAHA XDD

Dude, I just came home and the first thing I see is that shit, I fucking laughed my ass off XD U can ask knatte1.. We were on skype when it just bursted for me, he almost got scared since I started coughin aswell XDDD

Hesten if you got troubles hosting, I am able to ask Stian to host for you. Furthermore I would like to say that I love the lava piece :).

Thanks man, but I dont know who that is - and I have a hard time trusting people I dont know thats the issue :/

@ Prest thanks :]

To the next page ~

Aight, I've taken 18 pictures of the city now.. So I'll show a few in a row instead of all at the same time xD Here's a few of them:

Again - Creds to me, Knatte1 and Macedoon!

Stoneheart3.png

Stoneheart4.png

Inspired by Siegh~

Stoneheart5.png

Stoneheart6.png

Stoneheart7.png

Stoneheart8.png

Going away for training a few hours, I'll be showing more when Im back~

The rest coming for the next page :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back