• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hey everyone! I'm trying to make a magic healing spell. Like Exura Mana.

nicoelperro

Reaction score
So, i want to make the spell "exura mana" wich obviously heals mana, only for mages so they can heal themselves some mana like a knight would do with exura ico.
Thing is i don't know how to, or where to begin with. If someone could help me with this script i'd be very thankful :(. If this is the wrong thread please switch my post to the right thread :) don't remove it, i really want to know how to make this spell.
TFS 3.1 and the ot is 8.6 :D

Solution
So, i want to make the spell "exura mana" wich obviously heals mana, only for mages so they can heal themselves some mana like a knight would do with exura ico.
Thing is i don't know how to, or where to begin with. If someone could help me with this script i'd be very thankful :(. If this is the wrong thread please switch my post to the right thread :) don't remove it, i really want to know how to make this spell.

Solution
That helped, thank you. By the way, i have this gamecrash when a player kills another player, it makes everyone's client debug. When you kill someone in the OT you get a hardened bone, i think that's what makes the game crash but i don't know how to remove it. Can you help me with that as well, please? :D

That helped, thank you. By the way, i have this gamecrash when a player kills another player, it makes everyone's client debug. When you kill someone in the OT you get a hardened bone, i think that's what makes the game crash but i don't know how to remove it. Can you help me with that as well, please? :D
Don't ask two things in one post
If your problem is solved, create another post for your new problem
Here as you want
XML:
<instant name="ManaBless" words="mana bless" aggressive="0" params="1" needtarget="1" lvl="500" maglv="80" mana="200" soul="0" exhaustion="1000" prem="0" enabled="1" script="healing/Mana Bless +1.lua">
        <vocation name="Druid"/>
        <vocation name="Elder Druid"/>
                <vocation name="Holy Priest"/>
                <vocation name="Holy Priest +1"/>
                <vocation name="Holy Priest +2"/>
        </instant>
Lua:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, 31)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, 35)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, 0)

local condition = createConditionObject(CONDITION_REGENERATION)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_CREATEITEM, 1499)
setConditionParam(condition, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, 50000)
setConditionParam(condition, CONDITION_PARAM_MANAGAIN, 350)
setConditionParam(condition, CONDITION_PARAM_BUFF_SPELL, true)
addCombatCondition(combat, condition)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
Game.sendAnimatedText("(+Mana Bless+)", getPlayerPosition(cid), 35)
    return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end
Mana Bless "PlayerName

Back