• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hire Me, I'll tackle your jobs - Almost Anything Small/Huge- Any TFS Version - xKrazyx Job Thread

xKrazyx

Old School
Solutions
Reaction score
I'll do almost any job if its reasonable, i've been around OTS a while.

c++, php, css, sprites, reverse engineering clients/bots, security additions, hex edits, client creation, simple/complex lua systems...

PAID SERIOUS JOBS ONLY.

I can supply references if needed.

Name:Caleb
Discord:Krazy#5550
or PM me here.

Paypal only.

I am from the US and have a day job. If I dont respond, im either working, sleeping or away, so please limit the spam :).

Stay Frosty.

Last edited:
Bumppp, have completed a few lua requests, c ++ , and a random javascript file someone wanted this week. Open for new jobs!

Hello,

I have a proyect working during the last year and I am looking for some upgrades. My objetives are:
- Multi-world TFS & Znote: Coding the required for houses, tile_items, players, etc along TFS and Znote AAC. With an option to enable transfer for players from each world.
- Cast System (50 USD): I know that the best Cast System is from @Slavi_Dodo, which has a minor bug reported on two similar disconnections on same time, which needs to be fixed.
- Client 11 (100 USD): Adding the compatible client 10.00 along with client 11, using action bar function and also analyzers.
- New Ammo (25 USD): Will require otb update.
- New summons (25 USD)

I am paying trough PayPal after the job is completely done. Also you may choose which task you are comfortable to do.

I have been working with @Znote, @Don Daniello, @Mkalo, @StreamSide, @Colors and a few others who can corroborate that I am a serious guy.

Hi

I hired Krazy to help with my problems of setting up a server for private play; he did a great job of explaining and making guidance tutorial, and he knows the issues of everything so well he can clearly explain each step. I recommend!

Evan

bump..

Have some more free time.
Still here :)

Feel free to message me even if you can't pay anything.. I'll usually help with fast fixes free or give fast help/tips.

bump..

Have some more free time.
Still here :)

Feel free to message me even if you can't pay anything.. I'll usually help with fast fixes free or give fast help/tips.

Hello i have an issue with "vial of lifefluid" on my tfs 1.2 (client 8.0), i can use it by manualy using it on myself but it cant be used with hotkeys, manafluid (same scripts) works fine with hotkey's do you have any ideas or time to help? :)

TFS 1.X+ - Cant Use Potion on hotkey. (my support post)

Back