• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Historia - Tibia 6.4/7.72/8.6 Announcement

I wanna test the upgrades you did on the server and check if there are any bugs left :p

He is using C# , based on TOS Server lol.

Interesting... I wrote that monstrosity while I was still a student, and I see so many things I did wrong. The most beneficial thing about the code is the protocol information (reverse engineering is a pain).

Interesting... I wrote that monstrosity while I was still a student, and I see so many things I did wrong. The most beneficial thing about the code is the protocol information (reverse engineering is a pain).

Maybe you could tag with DZ and finish what's left on the server. :p

Some of my favorite times in tibia were 6.4 and 7.1. So I'm still interested in developing a server for those, even if only for personal reasons.

Since I'm on GNU/Linux, I was able to get 6.4 run using dosbox+wine, and 7.1 using wine. I believe windows vista/7 has a service pack add-on for running old programs (I remember getting it to run on my win7 machine long ago). Running windows xp on a virtual machine is obviously a suboptimal solution, so I'll figure it out and write a tutorial.

Maybe you could tag with DZ and finish what's left on the server. :p
Discussing it with him. Biggest draw back for me is time, but otherwise I have a dedicated server I can use, and the knowledge. If I host, it would be without any BS like 'donations.'

Discussing it with him. Biggest draw back for me is time, but otherwise I have a dedicated server I can use, and the knowledge. If I host, it would be without any BS like 'donations.'

I've never played rl tibia before 7.1, 7.1 is when I started.
Thou I did some tests on DZ server, I still wanna play and feel how the old times really were.
I saw your youtube videos, you guys probably had a great time testing 6.4 server.
I don't think 'we' need to worry about hosting a 6.4 server, you guys should focus on fixing bugs, getting the map complete, itens and stuff like that.
There's a few things I would like to test but DZ is the only one with 6.4 server so I must wait and test when he opens the test server.

Hope you guys start a team and let the 6.4 server rolling on x)

Sorry for not posting anything in the past couple of days.
Small update:
Setting up a dedicated forum for Historia.
More info about it soon.

^ Sounds great! I'm hoping the site will also feature 'articles' about old tibia :)

Assuming DZ will accept, consider me on board this project. My time is extremely limited, but I'll devote what time I can.

The released source only contains a part of the full protocol information. I have a document saved somewhere that contains much more detailed information ;)

^ Sounds great! I'm hoping the site will also feature 'articles' about old tibia :)

Assuming DZ will accept, consider me on board this project. My time is extremely limited, but I'll devote what time I can.

The released source only contains a part of the full protocol information. I have a document saved somewhere that contains much more detailed information ;)

Sent you a PM =)
The site will be a huge dedication to Old Tibia.

Jorip now on the team and creator of TOS 6.4, which Historia is based on, has been hard at work bringing the 6.4 experience back better than ever!
He's doing all the hard coding for the server which will be far superior in stability.
I'm thoroughly going over the map and fixing many bugs, also bringing back many long lost locations!

Update for 7.X servers:
Downgraded 7.92 server to 7.4
Custom 7.X client with 6.4 graphics.
Custom Vocation Balancing
6.4 damage formula added to 7.4
Most features of 6.4 added to 7.X server.

Back