• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Historia - Tibia 6.4/7.72/8.6 Announcement

Update 6/30/13
Jopirop has been hard at work implementing full support of the OTBM format.
Hello RME support! Just the grass ID has been added so far.
In the process of creating an item conversion table.
More to come like always =)

Glad you guys think I'm doing things fast :) Sadly I only really work on the server during weekends since I'm pretty busy during the week, but OTBM support and a basic combat system is done.

Also just a heads-up for some cool features DZ and I were talking about. We want to add some custom spells, and much smarter npcs and monsters than what OT/CIP has (you think stairs will protect you from a monster chasing you? ;) ). I'll reveal more details as I implement them.

and much smarter npcs and monsters than what OT/CIP has (you think stairs will protect you from a monster chasing you? ;) ). I'll reveal more details as I implement them.

Wooah, this will probably make old tibia even more harder!
I really wanna check this out once its complete :p

good luck guys!

Update:
More progress has been done for the item conversion table.
Mapping here and there as well xD

very well
also Im in hope there may be some test server / mod to make oldtibia runable on 64

Really nice ! I'm working on such custom things but on newer server :). Can't wait for more updates :).

Will it even be possible to play on the newer windows? there is no support for Direct?

Will it even be possible to play on the newer windows? there is no support for Direct?
Yea, all newer 32-bit windows systems can play it. And a vm works for 64-bit, but there should be a way to get it to run natively. Kind of ironic it's easier for me to get it to run on my 64-bit linux system...

I dont think this will be anything like the old 6.4 we all knew :p
Gz Jop!
Well, it'll be the same for 6.4 in ways that made 6.4 great. But having it exactly the same will make it get boring really quicky, especially if there are no updates of any kind

Yea, all newer 32-bit windows systems can play it. And a vm works for 64-bit, but there should be a way to get it to run natively. Kind of ironic it's easier for me to get it to run on my 64-bit linux system...

Well, it'll be the same for 6.4 in ways that made 6.4 great. But having it exactly the same will make it get boring really quicky, especially if there are no updates of any kind

Well said.

What Linux distribution are you using for this?

hmm so when we can expect start of historia server?
1.jpg

It's still in development stage as I'm informed.

Update:
Went to Anime Expo in LA for the weekend, but I'm near completion now for the item conversion list for the server!

I wonder who will be the first to try there luck on Daemons!

Town overview of Tibia.

Back