• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Historia - Tibia 6.4/7.72/8.6 Announcement

Updates:
Major changes have been made so far from the last update!
Historia 6.4 development has been slow, but we're still putting in time to the code when possible.
Historia versions 8.6 and 7.72 are now combined to the Tibia 7.92 client.
A) Since 7.92 has a more developed core server. Development is in full effect.
B) The map used for the 7.92 client will be Tibia 4.0 Map Revamped and Edited.
C) Quest/Scripts/Formulas/Map/Server Engine - 78% completed
D) This version of Historia is based upon a brand new story line.

Updates:
Major changes have been made so far from the last update!
Historia 6.4 development has been slow, but we're still putting in time to the code when possible.
Historia versions 8.6 and 7.72 are now combined to the Tibia 7.92 client.
A) Since 7.92 has a more developed core server. Development is in full effect.
B) The map used for the 7.92 client will be Tibia 4.0 Map Revamped and Edited.
C) Quest/Scripts/Formulas/Map/Server Engine - 78% completed
D) This version of Historia is based upon a brand new story line.

Unfortunately the 6.4 development has slowed down significantly lately ;/ RL has taken priority and has been hectic. I still make minor fixes/improvements from time to time though, and I hope to get some more free time to speed up my development :)

Historia 7.92 Just hit alpha!
Expect to see a test server announcement in a week =)

Features:
Fully developed Tibia 3.0 Map - With custom hunting spots and quest zones.
Damage formulas based on 7.9.
Unique dungeon system based on Barbexia 7.9!
Day and Night raids
Prison system
More to come during development!

Hey just tell if its working or not? are you reverse enginering protocol or ? I might help somehow I know abit about TCP sockets and C ;)

Hey just tell if its working or not? are you reverse enginering protocol or ? I might help somehow I know abit about TCP sockets and C ;)

It's working alright! We're using the unmodified 6.4 client. The engine is being developed in Java and Python.
My goal is to get it running on ARM SOC servers. Thats all the info I have right now for you xD

When I played it wasnt as fun as I thought. Mainly all people are like, the no vocation and can use everything or w/e which I understand is how it used to be and all but I still want the updated 4 vocations with some nice stuff too xD! Good work though

Back