• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Historia - Tibia 6.4/7.72/8.6 Announcement

Looking forward this project, looks really cool! I just think there wont be too much players, but around 50 online on each server sounds like great fun!

Unfortunately work and other projects have taken priority, so the rate of development has slowed. But it's still slowly being worked on :)

Update!
Sorry for being so absent all of a sudden D:
I'm in the process in rl starting my own IT Support business here in town.
Anyways the Tibia 6.4 map is complete! Hopefully there won't be bugs, until the alpha test goes online.

Updates:
No new updates have been applied as of yet.
On the technical side of things. The servers will be running on multiple VMservers at different locations
Data from the servers will be sent throughout the connected networks.
So if one vmserver goes down there will be always another waiting.
Also multiple IP Addresses will be available.

The servers will be hosted in the United States. Rates posted from previous servers and on this discussion are not final.

Updates:
A more organized picture gallery will be avaliabe today.
Here you will be able to see the entire development of historia since its announcement in 2007!

Creating a interactive mini map of historian 64
You will be able to choose locations on the mini map, and get overloaded with historic information. Example: Pictures, videos showing the location and events that took place in that area.

Historia is still alive! It seems like it is not, but behind the scenes it's alive!
If you want faster updates follow me on twitter!
Twitter name: CameronCernuda

Damn, you're ugly as hell DZ.
Anyway, I'm still waiting for Historia, good luck with it :)

Back