• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Historia - Tibia 6.4/7.72/8.6 Announcement

Im going fishing shortly but I still wanna play it when its online! I cant wait ^^

Im going fishing shortly but I still wanna play it when its online! I cant wait ^^

How much is your fishing skill?

Btw @DZ, it's 5pm and like the guy said, the time gap between is kinda a problem you know.
You'll tell us once the test server is on by private messages or you'll annouce it somewhere?

How much is your fishing skill?

Btw @DZ, it's 5pm and like the guy said, the time gap between is kinda a problem you know.
You'll tell us once the test server is on by private messages or you'll annouce it somewhere?

I will first private message the waiting players first. Then after the first 3 hours of up time, I will do a announcement in advertisement.

I will first private message the waiting players first. Then after the first 3 hours of up time, I will do a announcement in advertisement.

So excited to try this out, this is way more exciting than trash RealOTs coming back up again

Waiting for a pm. <3 Going to my girlfriend tonight, its 7:09 PM, how many hours until the test for us is up?

Thanks DeadZone :). I will test this ots for sure ^^. Im oldschool maniac. Can't wait too people !

Ohh i remember when i was a counsellor on a other tibia 5.x like ots called Stonehenge (cause of my knowledge of old Tibia)

[video=youtube;0w4xvDvwLJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w4xvDvwLJY[/video]

UO0022.jpg

UO0190.jpg

UO0188.jpg

But the owners got some argument and closed this ots without any sources left ;(. So now im waiting for this ots to start and i hope its not gonna get down anytime soon !! :).

Last edited:
Nice pics you got there, too bad the client isnt from the same version.
Still, it looks pretty good.

Yeah it was custom made 7.6 client with edited sprites and user interface ;d. Here some more screenies ;d.
UO0051.jpg

UO0130.jpg

I even made own ots like that but with 7.4 client but after format all data was lost :(. And i was writting tibia 6.4 server + client from scratch in BYOND but project failed :<. So this is what i dreamed of for looong time - real 6.4 client ots ;d. Gogogog Dead Zone ! :)

Yeah, me too !! I wish i could someday write own mmorpg with ultima VI graphics :D. I would write it in Object Pascal, instead of C++ or C# to prove such projects can be wiritten in that language :). I like it most, cause its clean, fast and have many libraries but not as good documented as C++ ones :<. Now im working on socket networking and graphics library. Maybe someday my dream will come true and i will write something nice, even for myself if others will not be interested ;d.

Just to let you know, there's a project called Ultima VI Online, it's basically all the Ultima VI game but with online atmosphere, quite a charm.
You can have houses, hunt in group, have your own party, pretty neat.

I know it, but nearly noone play it. Dunno why but owners dont care about bringing more oldschool players to them. Same there is a remake of first graphical mmorpg Neverwinter nights by AOL called Forgottenworlds online - nearly noone play its cause mostly noone heard about that ;<. Anyway can't wait for news from Dead Zone ;D.

Yeah, I've played ForgottenWorld because I'm very addicted to old D&D.

Anyway, I'm waiting for DZ too, just don't forget that he said 1 or 2 days, so...

baah i wasn't invited :(
Invited or not, you'll eventually play on Historia; whether it's today or a few months from now. I highly doubt he will let this project die.

Oh, I just realized the screenshots ain't from Historia they are from a different server, I though the server was already runnning and everything :O!

Update!
By tomorrow midday hopefully I will be hosting the remade and revamped 7.9 Otserver for testing.
Invites will go out to the first batch of people, then followed by a public preview.

Server Info:
Revamped version of Historia 4.0 map.
Over 25 revamped Sprites.
Customized Monster AI.
Remade vocations to choose from.
Almost all features from tibia 6.4 server.
Day and Night raid systems.
Soul capture system - Not like the soul points found on tibia today.
This version of Historia brings back the creativity of Open Tibia, unique features like that of 7.1 survival server.
More info will be posted in a couple of hours.

Back