• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Historia - Tibia 6.4/7.72/8.6 Announcement

I have a contact with Zajec and Kyron too, but i don't think they gonna share the server files with us. It's a shame they abadoned the project and dont even give files to others so someone else who have more will power could develop it further ;/. Anyway, that's great news for test, but Dead Zone when Client 6.4 test (I'm most interested in it) will come ? ;]

I THINK the gap time between my and DZ is -4 hours, that means in two hours we'll have a test server.
Anyway, I thought it would be 6.4 too, but since 7.9 has some connection to 6.4, maybe we can take a good look of how it'll be.

It's 2pm here now.

I have a contact with Zajec and Kyron too, but i don't think they gonna share the server files with us. It's a shame they abadoned the project and dont even give files to others so someone else who have more will power could develop it further ;/. Anyway, that's great news for test, but Dead Zone when Client 6.4 test (I'm most interested in it) will come ? ;]

Maybe on the last test day I will have the 6.4 up for everyone to get a feel of the older 6.4 client.
Right now I'm trying to get everyone's opinion on the 7.9 version of Historia.
For those who are interested what distro 7.9 will be based on. It will be based on TOS C#, same engine that is running the 6.4 server!

Server will be started today at 6PM. Due to I'm being needed to work after hours =/
Invites will start going out at 2PM. Currently 1:26PM California Pacific Time.
Again sorry for all the delays. But there will be a test server for sure today!!!
Players will also receive a special token to be used on the 6.4 or 7.9 live servers.

Test server won't go public until the invited players have the first chance of logging in.

Maybe on the last test day I will have the 6.4 up for everyone to get a feel of the older 6.4 client.
Right now I'm trying to get everyone's opinion on the 7.9 version of Historia.
For those who are interested what distro 7.9 will be based on. It will be based on TOS C#, same engine that is running the 6.4 server!

Server will be started today at 6PM. Due to I'm being needed to work after hours =/
Invites will start going out at 2PM. Currently 1:26PM California Pacific Time.
Again sorry for all the delays. But there will be a test server for sure today!!!
Players will also receive a special token to be used on the 6.4 or 7.9 live servers.

Test server won't go public until the invited players have the first chance of logging in.

If its 130 there and you're opening it at 6, ill be offline and at my girlfriends, but ill be back online at about, 7:30 your time

If its 130 there and you're opening it at 6, ill be offline and at my girlfriends, but ill be back online at about, 7:30 your time

so everytime you are busy you are gonna mention your girlfriend, nobody really cares where you are going lol.

-
I can't wait to have some fun, now Tibia died. Historia is the future.

so everytime you are busy you are gonna mention your girlfriend, nobody really cares where you are going lol.

-
I can't wait to have some fun, now Tibia died. Historia is the future.

Okay, well i'm just lettin him know im going to my girls house, you dont gotta be a douchebag about it o.0

Ok then let me do some maths...

DZ 2pm = 6pm here.
that means
DZ 6pm = 10pm here.

Oh well, what can I do right?

Historia now has a tumblr account!
Here I will be posting behind the scenes of the development process of this great server.
You will be able to see some code of that makes up the server.
The customized Map editor used for Tibia 6.4.
Process of recreating the old Tibia map!
Other goodies will follow too.

Follow Historia and earn goodies in the live server!
http://server64.tumblr.com/

Last edited:
The original name of it was pretty funny.. But it's good to let people see what's going behind the scenes. I still think you should have some other people help you with setting stuff such as the Tumblr up. It seems like you've been working a lot the past couple days, between getting a proper host and such.

10 mins!
Btw, since I'm a nice guy I've created a tumblr just because of this, lol.

The original name of it was pretty funny.. But it's good to let people see what's going behind the scenes. I still think you should have some other people help you with setting stuff such as the Tumblr up. It seems like you've been working a lot the past couple days, between getting a proper host and such.

Yes! I could definitely use some help for the social media part of the server.

Faq for tonight's test:
Yes You will need a custom client to log in! - Let me worn you it's not 100% complete. More like 60% lol
Ip changer still needed and required to log in still. IP address will change in the future.
Website is still in development - Account manager will take its place for now.
Characters created will start in Thais.
The custom vocations have been made!
Nothing is balanced right now.
Map is undergoing dramatic changes. Things will change!
This test is more of a pre alpha look.
Some scripts and coding still need to be ported to English - Helpers from the first development years of Historia non English speakers.

Will be sending out updated invites with ip and client downloads.
Also be patient =D. Just keep checking your pms =p.
Server will be going up in 8 Minutes.

Back