• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Historia - Tibia 6.4/7.72/8.6 Announcement

IF I'm not mistaken, it's a closed test server
Oh well, let's wair for the invitations x)

Invites are starting to roll out now! Uploading the client to speedyshare then we are good to go =)

Connecting ... Your character list is being loaded. It stucks there.

Forgot to update some things! whoops fixing >.>

- - - Updated - - -

For those who got the invite!

I received your PM earlier about invitation, but now i got none '-'
I doubt all eighty people who he first said would be on the first beta received an invitation because I suspect you can only send so many messages to so many people at one time. Also, he could have forgotten people. But, remember this is beta you will end up playing on this OT in the near future when he releases it.

What ?! If i knew there will be 6.4 test same day i wouldnt go to sleep ;(((. You're so lucky you could test it ;d

What ?! If i knew there will be 6.4 test same day i wouldnt go to sleep ;(((. You're so lucky you could test it ;d

This upcoming test will be based on your time zone.
Next session invited players will be able to try the Tibia 5.0 server!

Im very happy it is going forward! I wish you good luck. I will be playing in future

Haha, it was awesome!
few more bugfixes and a hope it to be online pretty soon!

- - - Updated - - -

This upcoming test will be based on your time zone.
Next session invited players will be able to try the Tibia 5.0 server!

When will the next test server be?

Back