• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Historia - Tibia 6.4/7.72/8.6 Announcement

Back in Acton!
Tibia 6.4 has had some huge improvements over the past couple of weeks.
Stable! A lot of functions added to make gameplay epic.

I had fun on it, but it needs to be updated to the style of a bit later than that gameplay. Unless you want every char to be able to UE, exori, exevo con vis, and do every spell. That was the only lame thing.

Can't wait to start playing on this server ! Don't change any mechanics from that times, that oldschool Tibia and it's rules was the best ! Wanna play newer mechanics play newer ots ! :). I'm a fan number 1 !!!

sooooo, I see another few months have passed. .
I've been on this for like a couple years now haha -- and will always be. DeadZone what you are doing will truly bring joy to a LOT of people (i got a bunch of friends eager to play as well as me).

But has there ever been any time of beta? or something? I never see any link to DL client/be able to actually PLAY

Project seems to be a little dead right now, It's making me sad :(. To be honest you had working C# server, you were about to start ots in a month and then you decided to switch to Java and redo all server again. Whats the point of it ? I know Java is portable etc. but C# is too when you use Mono.

The core is in Java, but the rest of the code is scripted using Python--I also have a few Bash utility scripts. The Java version is more feature complete than the C# version actually, and the code base is a lot cleaner.

The core is in Java, but the rest of the code is scripted using Python--I also have a few Bash utility scripts. The Java version is more feature complete than the C# version actually, and the code base is a lot cleaner.
thats nice whats the data like? SQL? and do you have rest in lua? xml? or just .bins like it was?

ps i have some parts of 4.0 map in otbm for 7.6 with sprites ( few bad copy pasted) but working :p( if you want it pm me )

Last edited:
Jopirop can tell us why account manager is not working?

i downloaded the TOSserver from sourceforge, i started it and logged in with:
Acc/Name: Account Manager
Pass:

And it said "start by saying 'hi'" and when I did, nothing happened. The text didn't show up or anything, I saw nothing in the chat. However in the console i could see like "<msg> hi" so the acc manager is not working. it's a shame :/

Last edited:
AccountManager.ManagerName = "1";
AccountManager.ManagerPassword = null;
AccountManager manager = new AccountManager();

AccountManager.ChatDelegate[] chatDelegates = new AccountManager.ChatDelegate[10];

chatDelegates[0] = delegate(string msg) {
manager.Index++;
Tracer.Println("msg: " + msg);
};

manager.SetChatDelegates(chatDelegates);

return new AccountManager();

what happened to this project?

Dead Zone
Historia Owner
Joined Jun 14, 2007
Last seen Oct 30, 2014

also if u check his thread history he kept making threads to 'hype' people. He just had a nostalgic dream, but pull off a ot like that one is way too hard.

Well to be honest I still have stonehenge files that we talked about in 2013 and pretty much all mechanics can be implemented into 7.72 client however we would need someone who would work on OTClient part to make it 6.4 alike and someone to put FEW things in the c++ onto TFS like house.key other than that we could have something like this up and running in no time so let me know of any WORTHY people of collaborating

stonehenge files are just a 7.6 client / shard files with few 6.4 sprites or even 4.0, dont waste your time @siusiaczek nobody will play it just because it has old sprites.

map is small, it has hotkey and feels like a 7.6 and so on.

stonehenge files are just a 7.6 client / shard files with few 6.4 sprites or even 4.0, dont waste your time @siusiaczek nobody will play it just because it has old sprites.

map is small, it has hotkey and feels like a 7.6 and so on.
can simply be moved into 7.72 and use custom OTC to emulate 6.4 mechanics... why are you so close minded?

Back